chapter2-S*x goddess

Disclaimer : Pokemon belongs to Satoshi not me

Ash's prediction had been correct: he couldn't sleep at night. All he could do was think about that picture… the image of Misty - clad in a skimpy costume, long legs dripping with glistening beads of water, long hair tumbling down her shoulders, winking mischievously – the image was permanently ensconced in his brain.

And he didn't even try to count Mareep or stop thinking about it. Because thinking about it, thinking about her, it gave him a very very nice feeling, especially in his lower areas. He didn't understand it, or know why it happened – it was a strange, new experience, and a most delicious feeling which Ash decided he liked a lot.

It was weird – thinking about Misty was now more interesting than thinking about all the new pokémon he had caught, of his victorious gym battles… something which Ash never expected.

Still, Ash had not entirely recovered from the shock, which was about as staggering as Pikachu's thunder attack. When did Misty become so – hot? And why in the name of Mew was she posing for playboy?

The Misty Ash had known had been a fiery, scrawny little tomboy who despised self-beautification. Ash always liked her for that – she was tough, and though he had always found her kind of cute and perhaps even a tiny bit pretty at the time (though he vehemently denied it back then) he would have never, ever thought of her as – sexy.

Yes, she had beautiful eyes, and an attractive face – and yes, he had been more than a bit surprised when he saw her with her hair down at Maiden's Peak – but still, she had been a tomboy, who usually cared nothing for her appearance, and abhorred her sisters for their own narcissist attitudes.

Though Ash liked her that way, he wasn't complaining now – he was just slightly intimidated and shocked (though extremely thrilled) when he realized that his best friend of seven years (who he missed a lot, come to think of it) had turned into – well, not to be crude, but – a s*x goddess… well that's what Brock had said, Ash never knew such a term existed…

- (Flashback to a few hours ago) –

"M-m-misty!" Ash stuttered.

"What?" Brock asked sharply, as Dawn continued to stare at the magazine, and at Brock, in unconcealed disbelief and disgust.

"Y-you read playboy?" Dawn asked, failing miserably to hide the revulsion that had crept into her voice.

"Yes, alright! I do!" Brock shouted. "I subscribed for it a month back, its no big deal, all guys do it!"

"Huh?" Ash asked, utterly confused. "What's playboy?"

Dawn and Brock both looked at him in exasperation.

"Okay all guys except Ash, because he's too obsessed with pokémon to care a Rattata's ass about girls, but still!" Brock corrected himself, and then looked back at Dawn, his voice suddenly turning accusatory. "And Dawn, how do you know what playboy even is?"

"Of course I know what it is." Dawn said disdainfully, looking at the magazine as if it were a particularly feculent maggot

"I just never saw it or anything. But I can't believe – well actually, you know what, I should have expected it from you…" Dawn muttered. "Pervert."