Pure Insanity *Currently Editing*

Well, some people might hate me for this chapter. I am not going to apologise for what comes out of my mind. Onwards to the chapter, readers!
****
"Too bad that the prophecy doesn't give any more instructions." I said while we continued walking.
"You haven't read many of the Greek stories then." Cupid pointed out as I watched him fix the hood.
"I think that we should take a break for tonight." Will said before setting his bag next to a tree. "Some of you look really worn out."
"I can still go on." I said because I didn't want to see anything in dreams.
"I am not tired." Nico said as I noticed all of the nearby shadows were getting pulled into his shadow.
"You can't lie to a healer. Dagian, your wings have been dragging on the ground for the past two minutes." Then he turned his annoyance to his boyfriend. "Nico, your magic has been acting up for the past minute."
I couldn't think of anything to say without getting yelled at. After we set up camp, Cupid sat down next to me.
"Let me see your wings, the tips have part of the feathers that are important in flight."
He used the cloak as a cover while checking my wings. He was so light with them, he treated each feather as if it was made of glass.
"It was a good thing that we stopped now before you did any damage."
"Cupid, do you want any ambrosia?" Adam asked before giving some to him.
"Why do you prefer your Roman name over your Greek?" Nico asked.
"Because of worship. Cupid has worshippers all around the world because of valentine's day. Only Greek Demigods know me as Eros anymore."
"Huh, I always liked your Greek side better. In the old tales, you seem more human in them than the rest of the gods. Also, Eros is where people get the word erotic from."  I said as I stretched out on the ground. "I don't care who takes first watch, but wake me for second watch."
I closed my eyes before I could see who was going first.
**
I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the center of an grove.
"My sweet dark angel. I love you." A deep Irish voice spoke behind me.
My heart knew the owner of the voice before I turned around.
"Patrick."
He was wearing the same outfit that he had on as when he died.
"I knew you were special."
I hugged him.
"It was my fault that you died. If you hadn't known me, you would have graduated this year."
"Aye, but I wouldn't have it any other way." He kissed my forehead. "I see you kept my ring after all this time."
"Of course, if I had tossed it away, then I would lose the one thing that kept me going."
"You honor me with your words, but you need to open your heart again." He hugged me tight. "Good luck, and be careful waking up."
"I love you." I told him as my vision started to darken.
"Remember that I am always by your side."

**

I opened my eyes right when I saw a dagger coming down on my face. I grabbed it and it faded away.
"Dagian! Help!" I heard Adam call out as I got up.
Everyone was fighting shadowy figures and none of their attacks were working. It looked like that we were caught by surprise, because everyone was unarmed. Something told me that the attackers were not alive. I held out my hand and focus on pushing the spirits down. They stopped the attack and then they faded away. Before we had a chance to breathe, something grabbed me by the base of my wings. The force felt like something was trying to rip them out. Nico grabbed a dagger and threw it. The blade scratched my cheek as it flew past me and hit the ghost behind me.
"I swear on the river Styx, that if I actually survive this quest, I will build my father's cabin all by myself." I said as Will checked my wings.
"We should keep going as soon as you are finished." Cupid said while Adam and Nico cleaned up the camp.
"Done."
I got up slowly and helped clean up. As we left, I grabbed a dagger and drew a circle on a tree to remind me if we ever get lost in here. I turned to follow them, but I could not see where they went.
"Dam, I try to keep us from getting lost and in turn, I got lost."
I looked up and saw that there was a opening in the trees that I could fly through. One of the bushes started shaking and I started to beat my wings to prepare to shoot up. A dracanae slid out and I flew up as she, I think it is a she because I have never seen a male one yet, swung at my leg. She barely missed my leg as I got up into the air. I had to be careful because these are still mew to me. I haven't quite learned the controls yet, I been just working with what felt natural. When I reached up to above the  trees, I felt  a pull towards the east, I started to follow the pull.

****

It is getting closer to the climax! The next chapter will take me a little long to write because I have to look up some greek lore. I can't remember what type of monster those cheerleaders were in Book 4.
Thank you for reading my dear readers!!