'Just Friends' (16)

Pit's POV
I feel like my life flashing before me. I sit on the curb of the street wondering what to do next. I close my eyes and feel my heart sink in pain. I suddenly feel my wings try to stretch out. I start to walk away from the building and head toward the forest. I stop when I hear some one call my name, "Hey, Angel guy!" I turn around and see that guy I met at the rink.  He gets out of his car and walks to me. "You okay?" He said resting his hand on my shoulder. I suddenly start balling and run into the red-head's arms. "Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" He said stroking my hair. "M-My boyfriend j-just broke up with me." I say trying to talk steadily from my shaky voice. "T-That's okay. I mean you can certainly find someone better." He said. I look up and I wipe away my tears.

   I look up at the red-head and put on a fake smile. "C'mon, let's go for a ride." He takes my hand and leads me to his red jeep. I climb in suprised that he has a jeep. "I really like your jeep." I say looking around, sniffling.. "Thanks, it was my brothers but he got a new car." He said putting the key in and starting the car. "By the way, I'm Roy, Roy Eliwood." He said smiling at me. "I-I'm Pit Icarus." I say wiping my eyes. "Well, what do you like to do, Pit?" He said happily. I smile and realize how nice Roy was, "Umm..I like movies, games, and..animals, I guess." I say nervously. "You guess, or you know?" He said looking at me through the corner of his eye. "I know." I said smiling.

We drive around town for a few minutes until we stop at an old, run down store. There was no title as Roy & I walk into the store. I look at Roy getting a nasty feeling about this place. "Roy, where are we." Roy looks at me and smiles saying that were safe. We walk to the front of the store and see a lady who looks to be in her..mid 70's. "Hello, i'm Aly-- well, if it isn't Roy Eliwood. Haven't seen you around here in a while."

   "Haha..whoops." Roy said scratching the back of his head. "Alyissa, this is Pit. My friend." She looked at me scanning my body like a machine. "Cute angel, where'd you find him?" She said looking at Roy. "Roller rink, and his boyfriend just broke up with him.." I wish Roy haven't mentioned that but..i guess he didn't have a choice. "Oh, you poor thing. Come here. i have something for you." I looked at Roy kinda skeptical. He smiled at me and told me to go on. I walked to the lady and she placed a eagle shaped necklace in my hand. "What's this?"

   "Wear it. Trust me." She said smiling.
"Okay, thanks for your help." Roy said pushing me out of the store. "Come back again soon!" She said waving her hand to us. I smiled and followed Roy. We walked back to his Jeep and i put the necklace on and i started to feel odd.. every thing started to get darker. "Roy..it everything s-supposed to get dark like t-this?" After i said that I feel my bones weaken and I start to become tired and drowsy. All of a sudden I'm knocked out.

   Link's POV
It's been a couple hours and Pit hasn't returned. I'm starting to get a bad feeling in my stomach. I start pacing back and forth. 'I regret breaking up with him..he deserved it though..'
  "Pit, where are you?!"