'Just Friends' (11)

Now that slot of things have changed over that 1 day, Link has not been his usual self. He has always been in the dorm room and hasn't left. He always sleep on the couch and not in his room. He hasn't eaten a lot or been to the gym lately. Everyone was worried and every one has heard about Pit's accident. (Or Zelda's..)
"Who would even do this to you? Your so jolly, and happy. And so adorable. Wait did I just say that..? Oh my gosh, I think I have feeling for Pit. Well, he is a angel." Link says out loud sense Pit is in a deep sleep.

   Link has been so scared lately, he hasn't talked to any of his friends just hung around Pit to find him right when he wakes. Link will always always pace back and forth waiting for his angel to wake up. 'Pit, please wake up soon. I'll just wait another day.. And maybe, he'll just wake up. And if he doesn't..I'll go to SkyWorld and ask his Goddess! Wait..she's ugh..umm.. I may have to do some research on her.' He says in his head.

-later that Day-
    Link hears a knock on his door while he's reading a lot of book about Pit's Goddess's. (Viridi and Palutena) he walks to the door dressed in forest green pj's and opens it. "Hey Li-...why are you dressed like that?" Marth says.
   "Dude, you haven't been to the gym in ages. Let's go!" Says the Radiant Hero, Ike. "Sorry, I can't. I have to watch over..you know." I say leaned to the side of the door.  "Dude, you need to let that go. Aren't you with Zelda any way?" Ike says giving me a Intresting look. "No, we're not. And..I.." I try to say. "You?" Marth says. "I'm watching over someone." I say rubbing my arm nervously. "Ohh!" Ike says getting what I mean.
    "Who! Ike, tell me!?" Marth says whining to Ike. "C'mon Marth. We'll leave Link to his chores."
     "Ikeeeeee! Tellllll me!!" Marth says as Marth and Ike walk down the hall way. "No Marth, maybe later."
     "I'll make a big deal about how you said my hair is bad." Marth says evilly smirking and putting his hands on his hips. "Ugh, fine. After the gym-"
     "We can go get coffee!?" The Prince said cheerfully. "Marth, remember. No. More. Coffee. You get to hyper." Ike said sighing as he kept walking. "No I don't!" Marth says in a lying tone. "Marth, we going to the gym and that's that." Ike says rudely. "Fine.." Marth says crossing his arms.

    ( Link's POV)
  It was a late 11:47 pm night on a Friday. I was up looking at books of Pit's Gods. Until I passed out from all the reading.
             -Next Morning-
   I wake up feeling a bit more hairy, and uncomfortable. 'What's this? Please tell I'm not a...' As I say this in my head I look and I see paws, and a long tail. I start to run around the dorm to get used to my old body which I once had. (sense he has already turned into a wolf) I hear something move in Pit's room. I slowly (on all 4's) walk to his room feeling my hair start to prick up just incase it was a beast. I slowly get up on my hynde legs and open the door with my pawns. I walk into the room very quietly. "Ahh! A wolf!!" The Angel says as he awakens. I look at my self and remember he has never seen me. I jump on the bed and put my Wolfy face right up to his. 'Don't worry it's me.' I say in my head.

   "Um..I-I guess you can be a nice wolf.." Pit says scooting away from me. 'Pit, it's me! Link!' I say I'm my head. I scoot closer to him trying to make him realize who I am. I notice that Pit's looks at my head and sees the Triforce. "Wait..is this Link..?" Pit says looking very confused. I shake my head and start to lick him all over the face. "Haha! Okay okay, nice to see ya, Link!" As he said as he pets me. 'I missed you.' I wish I could say out loud, instead I lay on his lap while he pets me.