'Just Friends' (6)

-Next Day-
      (Pit's POV)
I wake up to just me in my room. I get up and dress into my white tunic and sandals and usual wear. I walk out into the living room  and stretch out my wings.
(Link's POV) I sat out on the couch to see Pit coming out of his room. "Hey, P-.."
       (Pit's POV)
  Before I say anything I start to feel tired and yawning. So I yawn. "Yeah?" As I say this I rub my eyes. "You seem..tired." In Link's eyes he looks more concerned and scared then I've even seen him. "Here, come sit by me." He says. I walk over and plop on the couch next to him as I keep yawning. "Well, I only got a hour of sleep last night." I say as I keep constantly yawning. "I think you have insomnia." (When you rarely sleep and only sleep for about a hour and always look tired) Link says laying his soft hand against my forehead. "Oh no, not again. I had it a few months ago. It wasn't fun..at all." I say as my eyes start to feel droopy. "Why don't you sleep?" Link said feel my forehead. "You also feel a bit warm. Do you feel alright?"  

    "I'm just tired. And don't feel good. Just sick." I say scooting closer to him. (Link's POV) As he said that I noticed that he scooted closer to me. I wrap my arms around the delicate angel as he puts his head on my shoulder and falls sound asleep. A few minutes pass, until I hear a knock on the door. I lay Pit's head on a pillow as he sleeps and I walk to the door. "Hey, Link. I was wondering if you wanted to do practice session later?" Zelda said trying to act cute which I didn't realize. "I'm sorry I can't." I said walking out by Zelda and shutting the door so she wouldn't see Pit sleeping and be suspicious.