Life

I woke up early today, kind of weird because its a saturday and my day usually doesn't start till at least 4:00. I had a crazy dream, about this girl, whom i have never met, and it was so intense. I was nearly half way to death, thank god I woke up. I ran the bath water for my shower and was about to get in until i noticed the gold key hanging from the cabinet under the sink. When i was about to get down and reach it, my bestfriend Tyler bust in

"Hey dude, you-MOTHER OF GOD YOUR NAKED, PUT THAT THING AWAY" he said handing me a towel. How was i suppose to know he would just barge in like that, besides...i sure look good with no clothes on.

"Whats wrong, you...JEALOUS" i said flaunting my perfect body. "I have to get in the shower so if you dont mind" i said stepping into the shower. I got in and threw my towel at his face.

"DUDE, YOUR MAN-JUNK WAS IN THIS...EWWWWW DUDE" he said stepping out of the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the shower, and grabbed the clothes off the counter, i picked out http://www.polyvore.com/college_guys/set?id=38437978&lid=195317 for todays outfit, and it looked nice. I noticed that Tyler was awful quite so i put on my shoes and stepped into the bedroom. To my surprise, he was there with Maya, at least that what she looked like. I noticed the strange moaning noises and then saw them to...having sex...in my bed. I stood there and i heard his final moan, i bust in.

"Sooooo, whos gonna clean that mess" i said barging in. I could tell that they were not expecting me out of the shower so soon.

"I...I-I'm sorry Chad" Maya said putting on her shirt. She left without saying anything but before she left the room, i grabbed her shirt and threw her to the bed

"CHAD, I SAID I..." I cut her off. I pressed my lips hard against her and she wrapped her legs around me, she began to take her shirt off, but i whispered "Not yet, not today" then helped her up as she left the house.

"That'll teach you not to have sex in my bed, without my permission" i said walking back into the room talking to Tyler.

"It's fine, she wasn't good" he laughed "besides, i don't mind sharing, you don't either" he said walking out the door.

"What do you mean" i said confused

"Lauren, i had her last night" he said shutting the door. I chased after him, but by that time he was in his car gone. Lauren was my girlfriend and he knew that sex sharing did involve her, i immediately called her.

"Lauren tell me its not true, tell me that he's lying" i cried hoping she would say its a lie.

"Chad, i was going to tell you b-"

"LAUREN, I TRUSTED U, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE MINE. I GUESS THIS RING MEANS NOTHING NOW." I could tell that she was surprised by the word "ring".

"Dont ever call my phone, ever again" i yelled and hung up the phone, i need a drink.