Reality

What am I suppose to believe, that my...my...what is she, is a supernatural human being.

"They are all my sisters, there all i have" she said pointing to them. My eyes began to water and then froze, why couldn't i see, why could i only see through blue and white, like looking through ice. I then realized that i was, and Miss "Snow Queen" there was causing it, i broke my focus and snapped back into reality. I could tell by the look of her face, that she was surprised, but by what?

"Chad, you must go, theres no place for here, if something was to ever happen to you, I would..." she didn't continue. It sounded as if she knew me before, but i just met her.

"Do y-you know me" I said stepping closer to her. I could tell that she was resisting the question.

"Lina, do you know me" I said more aggressively.

"Yes, i do"

"How"

"Your parents-"

"My parents are dead, i said raising an i eyebrow.

"Your parents came to me, three years before you were born, they knew that the supernatural balance was off, and then they maid me do it" what was she talking about.

"What are you talking about" I asked. "What don't i know that your not telling me" I asked nearly standing on top of her.

"They made me put a curse on you, they said that if you were going to be born into a world of supernaturalality, that you would have to become supernatural" she said putting her head down.

"I'm not supernatural, you all are a bunch of crazies, and I'm out of here" I yelled walking off.

"Issac Fonnagins" Nayeli said stopping me in my tracks.

"What, you're do you kn-"

"I knew your father, he wad going through deep troubled after your moms passing, i coul-"

"DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORDD ABOUT MY PARENTS, YOU DON'T KNOW THEM" i said running towards her. Her eyes glowed green and her Cape blew, when i got to her, she whispered "Pain" and i fell to my knees in pain.

"Your brain is turning around backwards, haven't you learned, don't mess with us witches" she said staring me harder now. A green glow appeared around her, her aura. My eyes began to bleed and I begged her to stop.

"Nayeli, enough" Rosalina said stopping her.

"Look Chad, you wasn't suppose to find out, it was suppose to be a secret, for eternity" she said. I  was still in pain, and it only grew worse. I dug into the dirt, trying to clamp onto something, but i couldn't. My fingernails grew longer, and my teeth grew, what was i becoming? My skin became hard like rock, and grew scales. Lina and her sisters stared at me in horrid ways. I stoos up, 8ft tall with red scales. My tail was slowly circling around me, what was I?

"Lina, what am I" my voice thundering over the lightning.

"Chad, my love, you have to stop." I turned and notice, it was my mom talking to me. She looked at me with the look of "The greatest thing in life has come to an end".

"Chad, you must stop, fight the urge" she said trying to help me. I looked at my hands, disappointed in what i was, i fought the urge. I looked at my hands as they slowly came back to human life, i was ready.

"What am I"