I Have Your Back

Lina got up and brushed her self off. We both were starstruck over the fact Lauren wasn't Lauren.

"What just happened" I said helping her up. Did Lauren really just throw Lina? Did her eyes flicker green? I couldn't think of what she was, and whatever she was, she was powerful, more than me and Lina...combined.

"Such a bitch" Lina said getting into the car. I couldn't blame her for hating Lauren, i wouldn't love someone who had intentions on killing me.

"Lets just go, please before someone gets really hurt" she said putting her seat belt on. I drove to her house and wr got out and walked inside. The house was rearranged, the walls were white and navy blue, the floors were a wave pattern of gold and black and the steps were black with gold tiles every now and then.

"Hey, I'm hom-" she noticed the girls fixing each other.

"Where are you guys going" she asked putting her purse down.

"Out" the girls said stepping out. All the girls were the same age now, 21. See witches have the power to act out there personality, if there feeling like a sad child, the become a sad child, if they feel like a flirty 21, they become a flirty 21. Lidia was beautiful, to think she was eight. She had long red boots and tight white leggings. Her hair had three small braids on the side of her head then the rest was curly. Her shirt was half cut with neon pink. I noticed the tattoo in her hip, "Kill or be Killed". What did that mean? Come along with us you two would have been nice but apparently they weren't gonna ask.

"Join us please" Danielle asked. That was surprising since she never talked to me. She had black short shorts on with a white t-shirt. Her boots were thigh high with spikes on the heels.

"Ok" Lina said pulling me outside.

"Gosh i hate the sun sometimes" Lidia said waving her hand switching the sun with the moon. Was i looking correctly, did she just change the moon...oh hell no, i have to be careful of her. All the girls took cars except Lidia.

"I'll be next to you guys, just go" she said putting her hair into a ponytail.

"This will be fun" she said getting on all fours. We took off in the car and Lidia was right, she was beside us, running. She was fast and she was laughing as she was running. She was running and then a car pulled out their driveway. I nearly had a heart attack until i saw her majestically jump over the car, she was amazing. She glitched in front of us and slowed down, we were at the club.

"That was amazing" i said getting out of the car. She laughed and pressed her hand on a brick wall and it went in and opened. I was used to crazy stuff know but where were we. We walked into the club and i could tell that this was supernatural. Red eyes gazed at me and blue eyes darted through my skin. What was this place.

"Fresh" a woman sniffed besides me. She had blue eyes and silver hair. She wrapped her arm around my chest and it turned to a snake.

"Hybrid" i said choking her with my hand. I showed her the mark on my hand and she fell down, better recognize. I grabbed Lina aggressively and kissed on the lips forcefully.

"Ooh, someone wants to play" she said wrapping her legs around me. She knew she could turn me on by the flick of her wrist.

"HELP ME LINA" Lidia said getting pulled to the back of the room. A guy in a black hoodie was biting her neck and had her paralyzed.

"When will people realize" Danielle said disappearing into black sand. She appeared next to the man and snapped his neck. The music dropped and all the vampires came out. The head master, a 6'8 black man with incredible muscles, stepped out. All of the sisters gathered together and I stood in front. I took of my black cuff and it turnes to a steel rope with blades on the side. Me and Lina stood back to back and i whispered in her ear, "I have your back".

"ATTACK" the man said stomping his foot. The vampires, 6000 of them paced at us. I whipped the rope forward and cut off 200 heads. Lidia took off her shoes and turned into a god, lightning shooting everywhere and wind shooting from the floor. Nayeli jumped on top of heads, ripping them off. A woman walked through with dripping black ooze coming from her hands, Poison Ivy. I only heard of stories about her, the woman who can kill anything just by the puff of her breath.

"Lina, we have to go, she stronger than both of us" I said pulling her with me. Cassandra froze everything but Ivy walked on through like it wasn't there.

"Lets go" Lina yelled and all the sisters yelled leaving the building. We got into the car as fast as we could and drove, but Ivy was to fast. I pushed Lina out the car as the car tumbled into a building.

"NO" Lina yelled as her sisters couldn't escape. The car blew up and i felt as if a piece of me had been torn out. Lina was devastated, she couldn't breath and began hyperventilating.

"Lina listen...we have to go, she will kill us" I said holding her face. Ivy was getting closer and closer. Me and Lina got up and ran through the forest without any hesitation. Ivy turned the forest black and he had to run as fast as we could to not get bit by the ivy. Lina was crying and i tried to stay strong but seeing her like this hurts my badly. Ivy appeared in front of us and just in a puff of breath, we became paralyzed and slowly turned purple, infected. We fell, but i saw something bright pierce through Ivy, bringing light to the forest. A bright figure stepped out behind the shadows and i could see him as clear as day,Tyler.