This is What You Always Wanted

We walked through trees and woods, smiling hand in hand. Lina and I were finally free. She bent down to touch the bird that followed her as we walked to the pond.  

"Are you ready" she asked. This is the first time I was ever ready for anything.

"Yes" I said taking her hand, and walking into the lake. This was the best day of my life. All my pain was gone and we had no worries. We stepped onto the water and walked across until we were in the center. She put her hand in mine and raised them up as the water followed. The sweet smell of forest dew lingered in the water, like fresh cantaloupe being cut.

"I have something for you" she said taking my hand and placing it on her belly. I felt a sudden energy burst into the palm of my hand and immediately knew, I had a son on the way. "This is everything I have always wanted and more" I said kissing her lips softly and gently. I have died every day waiting for you, time has brought your heart to me i will love you for a thousand years ill love you for a thousand more seemed to play in my head while kissing her. it seemed as though for an eternity i have been wanting this. Today seemed like the day when everything made sense. The stars seemed to all be aligned perfectly and Venus and Jupiter were connected as one. It was like the universe said "Thanks For Waiting" and paid its due. It was like all hearts in the world was one, and given to me and Lina. Have you ever had that moment, when nothing is as it may seem and the hell is so far away and your knocking on heavens door. We stepped out of the water onto dry land and made our way through the forest. "So how long have you been pregnant" I asked holding her closely still stomaching the thought of having a son. "I have been pregnant for 4 months, 2 weeks, 3,days 6 minutes, and 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 seconds, 46 4-" "OK, I get it" I said cutting her off and laughing at the same time. "Hey, I have to use the restroom I will be right back" Lina said walking to the ranch house on the beach. "OK, try not to be too long, I don't wanna have to miss you" I said jokingly sitting on the stone on the shore.

(Lina"s Pov)

I slowly walked into the bathroom immediately knowing what was wrong, I was dying. I was dying because witches can conceive children. My mother, is not really my mother. Me and my sisters were created not birthed, we come from Hecate, the Greek goddess of sorcery. She is like cinderlla's fairy godmother, but to all witches. She has the say so of rather or not witches have children. If you cross her, you face the ultimate consequence, death. I am having a baby, a baby in which i will conceive. I lean against the mirror crying and take the blade from my razor and press it against my arm. I lay against the tub with the door locked and water from the shower running. I allow the blood from my arm to drip inside the tub as i lay there numb. I want to die. I began to cough up black liquid and the veins around my eyes become tighter. I find the strength to look at myself in the mirror and I see the bags under my eyes and the veins in my eyes. "Lina, I am missing you" Chad said knocking on the door. I sniffle and reply with a soft "I'm fine" and washes my arm and face. I take out my makeup back and apply heavy concealer under my eyes and in a t-formation on my face. How long am i going to be able to keep this up. How long will I be able to keep this from Chad.