Living

After that heart break, i needed a drink. I went to the Starbucks on 65th avenue, the best Starbucks in New York. I ordered a White Chocalate Chai and a Blueberry bagel. I sat down at the table closest to the window with best heating vent in the store. I looked at my phone...four missed calls and 16 text messages from Lauren. I Ignored then all, I just didn't wanna here her voice nor what she had to say. I dranked my coffee, holding back the tears of a nine year engagement, why would someone who you thought loved you, sleeps with your bestfriend? The words lingered on my mind and i just has to drown them out. I picked up my cup and left out the door nearly scorching a woman with my tea.

"I am so sorry" she said looking up at me. She was beautiful she had sleek black hair the resembled the moonlight, her bright hazel eyes complimented her biscuit colored skin tone. Her oufit made her skin seem to...glow...or shimmer. She wore http://www.polyvore.com/primary_colors/set?id=37669831&lid=1281436 and looked like a million bucks.

"Hey, I'm Chad" i said reaching out my hands.

"Rosalina Humirez" she said shaking it. She sent an urge threw my body which made me drop my tea. I couldnt take my eyes off of her and i didn't want to.

"I'm sorry" she said again walking away from me. She pressed a button on hey car keys and the doors on her white Ferrari went up. It seemed like time slowed down and i could've sworn her eyes flickered red, to much espresso. I went into the bathroom to wipe the tea of my boots and when i came out, they were standing there, Tyler and Lauren, ordering their drinks. I played it off like i didn't see them and walked out satisfied until i heard this irritating voice Tyler.

"Hey dude, are you ok" he said putting his hand on my shoulder. Why would he just try to act like everything was ok, simply i was not. I grabbed his arm and swung him around into the glass. I picked him up and smashed him into the brick wall.

"HEY, GET OFF HIM" Lauren said pulling me off of him. What was she doing, if she was so sorry, she wouldnt be doing half of the things she's doing now. At that moment of time, Rosalina walked in dressed different then how she was earlier. She wore http://www.pinterest.com/pin/3729612163813774/ and looked amazing.

"Hey, is this really necessary" Lina said holding my arm gently.

"Whos this crazy bitch" Lauren said stepping in front of Rosalina. I didn't know Lina that well, but i knew she wasn't anyone to be messed with.

"I don't think you want to do that my love" Lina said brushing herself off

"I do what i want" Lauren said pushing Lina hard across the table. Lauren took it to far and she realized it. Lina got up from the floor, with a piece of glass in her stomach.

"I t-told you, you s-shouldn't've had done that" Lina said getting up from the table and that's when it happened. Lina's eyes flickered red and her hair began to blow even though there was no wind, she pointed her hand at Lauren and blue liquid-like electricity flowed through her body to her arm and to her hands.

"NOW GO" Lina yelled and shot her through the front door. She grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.of the store. She put her hands on my head and chanted "MIND OF MY MIND, BLOOD OF MY BLOOD, MAKE THIS MORTAL FORGET WHAT I HAVE DONE". My mind began to flutter and i fell to the ground. I opened my eyes and she was gone, everything was...normal. No broken glass and busted doors, Lauren and Chad, and the only thing that remained, was Lina's purse. I snatched it and walked out the door, did she just try to erase my memory?