There Still Here

We woke up in the bedroom asking how did we get here. Tyler was fixing tea and Lena was still sleep. She had a scar on her face, but it wasn't anything to deep. I walked downstairs and saw Nayeli and the rest of the gang on the couch. They were playing Twister and having a good time. Tyler was laughing along until i came downstairs and saw him.

"Relax Chad" he said standing up. He didn't mean any harm. "Can i talk to you" he asked and walked into the other room.

"Dude, thanks for saving me and all, but i still dont wanna tal-" she showed his phone in my face and sees me his text messages to Lauren. He explained that it was all fake and she wanted to set you up until Lina showed up. Tyler wanted to get out Lauren threatened his mother and father so he was forced to play along. I gave him the biggest hug i could ever give and was relived to know that he was still a friend. Lena walked down the stairs and ran to her sisters.

"There still here" Tyler yelled smiling at Lina. The doorbell rang and Tyler went to get it. It was Axel, a football Jock from High School, and he brought food.

"Hey Ty, Chad, im sorry about what happened" he said shaking my hand.

"What are you talking about"i asked wondering if he knew.

"You were in a car accident" he said confusingly. I looked at Tyler who had a "Don't say anything look". Well, me and Axel are going to watch Tv upstairs so...yea" Tyler said walking upstairs with Axel following behind. I saw Lina and she ran to me with open arms. She was still so scared and couldn't relax. I pressed my cold hand on her back to cool her spine.

"So who's ordering food" Nayeli said picking up the phone. She called Jets Pizza and ordered six large pizzas and 4 dozen boneless wings.

"Who is gonna eat all that" Maria asked opening her wallet pulling out a $100 bill.

"Oh...You guys wanted something" she said jokingly. I wanted to hold Lina forever, and forever isn't long enough. Forever could never be long enough for me. She just laughed in my chest at Nayeli's comment.

"I Love You" Lina said quietly in my ear and began to blush.

"Okay" i said laughing.

"Im serious, i do love you" she said kissing my cheek.

"I grabbed her body and pulled it closer as she muzzled into my neck.

"Ahh" i said rubbing my back.

"Whats wrong" she asked looking confused.

"Nothing, just getting old" i jokingly said. I knew that it was something much worse than that. It was something that i could feel slithering inside of me.

"Is it me, or does anyone else here that" Lidia asked pointing to the ceiling. I could here it, it was like a thumping noise against the floor. Glass shattered and i slowly crawled up the stairs. The room Tyler was in was slightly cracked and i slowly stepped towards the door.

"Whats going o-." Tyler had his shirt off and was kissing Axel...IN THE MOUTH.

"Oh my god my friend is gay" I said dropping my phone. He was shocked that i was in the room because he just froze.

"Dude, get out of here" Axel said throwing me off guard with his accent.

"Put some pants on then" I said tossing his shorts. I walked down stairs into the kitchen and was starstruck.

"Um..There a little...busy" i said giving the "hint".

"Oh...Eww" Maria said scrunching her face.

"Wait, was it big" Maria asked laughing. I didnt respond to her because i tried to ignore her. My Bestfriend Is Gay.