Prologue

Blood...

I see spilled blood stained on my [F/C] carpet...

Not just any blood...

But my parents' blood...

I just stayed hidden in my closet, since my parents told me to stay there, no matter what I heard...

I was in the cramped closet...

Hugging my new white fluffy stuffed animal puppy I just received from my parents that day.

Not doing anything, but hear the horrifying act...

I can't see my parents.

All I'm capable of seeing is the blood and the reflection of the murderous man from a near by mirror on the ground.

He laughed.

Just laughed.

Laughter is suppose to be used for joy...

To show your happiness to others...

And he decided to use laughter as a way to show how he is happy with the death of an innocent couple...

Out of nowhere, I can hear sirens.

Never in my life... has the sirens ever sounded so terrifying and neither did the laughter.

I screamed in fear. I screamed because I've lost my parents. I screamed because I heard the man laugh in a horrifying way. I screamed because of the sirens. I screamed because I knew... I'd end up forgetting this whole event.

And for some reason, I don't want too.

The man found me in the closet and pulled me out.

He shoved me towards a corner where I had my stuffed animal mountain.

He spoke in a harsh and deep voice.

"Well... Well... Well... What do we have here?... A young little girl?... Do you want to play?"

I laid there in fear and confused.

The man was looking at me in a way I didn't understand.

He was walking towards me and held my shoulders. He moved his rough hands down towards my side as he chuckled and breathed on my neck for some reason. His breath gave off some weird smell. But this made me feel more afraid and uncomfortable.

I never felt this way in my life.

"P-please s-stop.." I spoke in a shaky way. Not listening to my surroundings and already forgot about the murder.

"Hehe... Why should I? I'll give you the best moment of your life.." He started to then move one of his hands down and under my shirt.

Until I heard a different voice yell out.

"FREEZE!!! NO BODY MOVE!!!" The man got off me and kneeled down with his hands up while facing the direction of the police.

I was frozen on the pile of stuffed animals. Not noticing anything that was now happening.

I was spaced out. Who knows for how long, but I got back in reality when I felt one of the police men hold me and carry me out of my house and into an ambulance.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" A paramedic asked me as he gave me water to drink.

"Where's my parents?" I asked.