Chapter 6

After me and Chara exited our Physics classroom, I just felt kind of twitchy because of the lab we just did today.

Today in Physics, the whole class were 'experimenting' or should I say goofing of with an electric sphere thingy...

(I honestly forgot what it's called XD and this activity, I actually did in my Physics class)

The teacher let us touch the sphere as it was grounded and the whole class created a human chain sort of thing by holding each other's hands one by one as we got a shock. But the last person had to touch the wand... But when he did...

Let's just say we all got pretty 'shocked' for what we felt!

Anyways, as I told Chara where to go for her next class, I waved goodbye and headed to my Gym class to meet up with Asriel. That is, if he finds his way.

I walked through the hallways pretty quickly. I'm not that fast in a big area, but when it's a small area and with a lot of people, I go speedy fast according to some of my friends. I can go through easily.

But today wasn't my day I guess.

I bumped into someone.

Again...

But I'm really glad it was Asriel! And I'm guessing he is also glad to see me as well.

"Holy sh*t! [Y/N]! This school is a f*cking maze! There are hallways that just have dead ends!!" He panics as he breaths for air. Judging by how he is breathing, he was running across the halls just to find the Gym.

I gave Asriel a confused look and questioned.

"What's sh*t and f*ck?" I asked. "Did I already ask this before?" I questioned myself. I looked up to Asriel and saw that he had a confused look.

"W-wait excuse me what?" He asked.

"What?"

"..." he gave me a blank look.

And I just gave him a confused look.

"I'm going to test my little theory. What do you think of when you see this?" He questioned as he made a circle with one of his hands and put a finger from his other hand inside the hole.

"I don't know." I looked down. "But some guys are always doing that and saying they wish they could do that to me. But I don't know what it means. What does it mean?" I asked as I looked up again.

Asriel had a shocked look on his face.

"Your so f*cking innocent! Oh my gosh I didn't think there were some of those left! Especially with all the fanfics going on about people!" He laughed.

"Is.. is that a good thing?" I asked worryingly.

"Dude it's okay! And I promise! I will protect your little innocent mind! You can count on that! Now let's go to class! There's a few seconds before the minute bell rings!!" He was about to make a run for who knows where, until i grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"Asriel? We're already here." I pointed at a two doored entrance.

"OHHH! Pshh! I knew that!" He walked with his eyes closed and his chest out to show dominance. That is until he tripped and fell over a girl.

"Oh my God!!! I am so sorry!!!" Asriel freaked out as he looked down and saw someone smile and laugh.

"Hey it's alright! I wasn't looking where I was going. So it was my fault! My bad!" The girl apologized as she stood up and brushed off the dust from her. Judging by how sweaty she is and how she's breathing, I believe the girl was also running around the halls.  "If you're here for gym, then go in quickly before the bleachers are taken. But to bad for me! I forgot my sketchbook in my other class! I have to run!!! So I'll see you guys later!!Bye!!! Again I'm sorry!!!" She then ran off in the traffic of students.

"How the hell did she go through them so easily???" Mumbled Asriel.

"Oh that's Sneaky! She always runs around the school like that. She doesn't like to be late for her classes. Even if she's close to being late, she has her ways of getting to class on time. No one knows how she does it besides speed. But other than that, no one knows."

"Okay I can see that." Asriel scratched his head in confusion until the minute bell rang.

"Come on Asriel! I'll introduce you to our teacher!!" I grabbed Asriels furry hand and tugged and dragged him through the door.

Short Time Skip to just a few seconds!!! X3

"Hey Mrs. Enders!" I waved excitedly.

"Oh goodmorning [Y/N]. How's your morning going?" The old lady smiled happily.

"It's been great! I even made some new friends! And this is one of them! Mrs. Enders, meet Asriel! Asriel, meet Mrs. Enders!"

"My my. So you're my new student? Well it's a pleasure meeting you Asriel." Before Asriel could answer, Mrs. Enders sweet smile turned into a weird old lady grin. "And let me warn you now kid. I may seem old but don't let my appearances fool you. I can easily beat you in any sport there is." She then started to smile sweetly again and walked away, while Asriel had a shocked and nervous look on his face.

"She's an amazing teacher! Right Asriel? Asriel? You okay?" I asked as he let his head hung low.

"That teacher... I can feel the amount of DETERMINATION she has... there for...

I MUST BEAT HER AT HER OWN GAME!!! I SHALL NOT BE BEATEN BY ANYONE!!! I WILL WIN!!!"

Just out of now where, stars started to appear and circle around Asriel as he laughed. I backed away and so did everybody else. A few people even left the gym. But others got theur phones out and started taking pictures or started recording.

Asriel started to walk towards Mrs. Enders.

"HEY YOU THERE!! I CHALLANGE YOU TO WHAT EVER SPORT YOU'RE PLAYING THIS UNIT!!!" He shouted with his voice filled with determination and confidence.

"Oh my my... A challenger I see? I haven't had one of those in a while. I guess I should show you why. Hehe." She started to walk to the gym closet and brought out the equipment for the game we are currently playing at the moment.

Badminton.

"Time to put you in your place kid."

"Bring it."

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I didn't update sooner 😅

I've just been busy with school.
Anyways, im going to let you guys know that I'll be starting some competitions later on in the story XD so just keep your mind open to see if anything seems familiar from anywhere else XD but ill let you know which chapters have the hidden similarities ok XD

Also btw, I drew that picture XD

So thank you guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! XD

See ya later my little shadow pups!!