Chapter 12

G!Sans' POV

"Well atleast we know for sure there's two good ones right?" I smiled at him.

"But how can we be so sure? Dangerous beings pretend to be someone kind and friendly just so they can attack you when you least expect it... So come now. We must leave this place." Richard started to walk away as I followed along.

"Heh.. Yeah I kinda know what you mean by that. One of my pals used to be like that actually."

"Really now? How did they end up as one of your friends?" Richard asked.

"Well, you know Frisk Dreemurr right? The one who freed and saved all monsters from the underground?"

"Yes, I heard of them."

"Well, they also freed a souless monster, used to be known as Flowey, but he was actually the son of King Asgore. At first, Asriel had all six human souls to keep him 'alive', but Asriel didn't want them to be trapped in his body without letting the souls have a decision. Before we exited the underground, we waited at the exit for Frisk, since they had one final thing to do before we left..."

[Flashback] Author's POV

The barrier has finally been broken and all monsters are now free!

The group of monsters that were there with Frisk when the barrier opened, asked frisk if there's any last thing he wanted to do before they left.

Frisk did had something in mind. A few of his friends offered to go with him, but he politely denied.

Frisk walked through the underground, meeting up with all the monsters he had come across throughout his journey. But they weren't the true reason why he went back.

He wanted to talk to someone before he left.

So he travelled though the entire Underground.

Hotland...

Waterfall...

Snowdin...

The Ruins...

Then finally, where it all began...

The entrance to the Underground.

Frisk entered the area quietly as he looked at the small goat standing in front of the golden flowers.

Frisk stood behind Asriel, just about to say something before Asriel interrupted.

"I know what you're going to say... But I'm sorry.. I can't go with you... these souls will leave my body and I'll go back to being a flower..."

"But why can't you keep at least one of the souls so you could keep your body?" Frisk asked.

"I want to give these souls their own decision. I don't want them to be trapped inside a body they don't want to be in. They had and still have their hopes and dreams... and I don't want to take that away from them... so please... just leave me here..." Asriel hugged and clenched his sweaters sleeves before he started to cry and fell to his knees.

Frisk walked up to Asriel and gently gave him a hug.

"Shh~ it's okay~ it's okay~ you're doing good."