Chapter 10

G!Sans POV

After school ended, I walked out of the school to try to find Papyrus, since he's my ride home. I could teleport, but I don't feel like teleporting infront of these humans.

Humans tend to hang out and go towards the ones who seem more popular or have some sort of ability that no one else has. By that, I mean talents. If I even use my teleportation, some students, mainly the cocky girls, will start to question and want to be following me around.

"Crap, it's late... Papyrus where are you?.." I took out my phone and called Papyrus.

"HELLO?"

"Hey Paps, where are you? I've been waiting here at school and you're nowhere to be found."

"OH SORRY BROTHER! I WAS PICKING UP IMPACT FROM DAYCARE! SORRY ABOUT THAT! I'LL GO PICK YOU UP RIGHT NOW!"

"No no it's fine Paps. I'll walk home. It isn't that far."

"WELL IF YOU'RE SURE BROTHER!CALL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO COME FIND YOU IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!"

"Alright Paps. I'll call you once I get home alright. See ya."

I hung up the phone and started to walk. I left my bookbag in my locker since I didn't have any homework.

I headed down a few blocks. Not realizing where I'm going. Until I bumped into someone.

I looked down and to my surprise, it was [Y/N].

This girl does love to bump into people..

She apologized repeatedly until she noticed it was me. "Sans!" She said happily and she then hugged me, which startled me a bit. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm walking around. Checking out the neighborhood since I'm still new to this place."

"Oh I could show you and your friends around if you'd like!"

"Uh, sure. But it's gonna have to wait since we are still kinda fixing our house a bit."

"Oh really? Well, when ever you'd like me to show you around, just let me know!"

"Alright then. Thank you." She smiled back and she walked away. I watched as she walked away and noticed that I was standing right in front of the pet shop. I noticed the old guy come out to greet [Y/N]... until he noticed me..

Crap! Just walk away! Walk away Sans! Like as if you didn't notice him! Walk aw-

My thoughts were interrupted by the old man.

"Fuuuuuuuu..... *sigh* Oh hey there old man. I didn't notice you there..." I said with a bit of sarcasm.

"'I didn't notice you there.' Like as if you didn't! Your brother was able to work today, even though HE wasnt the one who made a giant hole in my ceiling! So come on!" The old man seemed kinda off. Even [Y/N] seemed confused on his temper.

"Mr. Lucky? What's wrong? You seem upset." [Y/N] asked as she pet his shoulder. I walked over just to help her keep him calm, since I guess I'm the reason he's a bit cranky.

"*sigh* I'm sorry.. I've been somewhat worried since this morning."

"How come?" I asked.

"I've been getting this weird feeling for a while... and today just doesn't feel right... I'm..." The old guy seemed hesitant and seemed to question something.

"You're? What?" Asked [Y/N].

"I'm planning on going on a small trip... I need to go check up on something."