Chapter 1

[F/C]- Favorite Color
[H/C]- Hair Color

(four months after the incident)

[Y/N]'s POV

I woke up to the noise outside of my window.

I can hear the soft tweeting of the birds.

Such beautiful noise they make.

I sat up and stretched and jumped out of my bed. Which caused everything on my bed fly off.

"I'm filled with so much energy I could run all over the place!" I spoke to myself.

"Haha! I hope not! You do have the daycare to go work at today. You must be the best you can with the little ones. You know how much they love you. Hehe, especially those little skeleton critters. Quite little balls of energy I must say. Just like you my dear." Mr. Lucky spoke happily as he brought in the laundry.

"I just love them! They are all so cute and just so different! I'll always be my best for them!" I shouted out excitedly as I combed my [[H/L] hair length] [[H/C]hair color] hair.

"Well, alright then. I'll be downstairs ready to drive you there [Y/N]." He started to walk out of my room.

"Okay Mr. Lucky! I'll be right down!"

I quickly changed into a [F/C] shirt and a [F/C] jeans. After I've changed, I ran down stairs excitedly.

"I'm ready!!" I shouted.

"Haha, oh really? Then where is your bag?" Mr. Lucky chuckled as he waited for my answer.

"OH NO I FORGOT MY BAG!!!" I shouted as I ran back upstairs and I straight to my room. I found my bag sitting on my chair like as if it were trying to hide. I immediately grabbed the bad and ran back down.
"Okay! I'm ready now!!"

"Alrighty then. Let's get on over to the daycare!" He said as he grabbed his keys and we headed to the van and drove to the daycare!

[TIME SKIP CAUSE MS AUTHOR HERE IS TOO LAZY!!!!]

We finally arrived to the daycare and I can already see the kids inside playing around!

"Thank you Mr. Lucky! I'll see you later!" I got out of the van and ran straight to the daycare.

"Alright [Y/N]. Have fun!" And he drove away.

I entered the daycare to see PJ trying to untie Inky from Error's string.

"Uh... PJ? What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh! [Y/N]! Please come and help me untie Ink. Error was messing with Ink's art again." PJ spoke quite annoyed.

Inky is the one of the shyest kids here in the daycare, but also one of the talented ones! But Error always likes to ruin or destroy Ink's work. When Ink tries to defend himself, Error will always tie up Ink. And Error is one of those kids who likes to mess with people. He's annoyed when some of the other kids try to play with him.

"Y-yeah sure." I walked over to them and started to untie Ink. Ink looked like he wanted to cry. His eyes were starting to water and his face was turning into a rainbow!

"Don't worry Inky! We'll get you out of this! There's no need to be sad." I tried to comfort Ink, but he just nodded with the same expression he had. When we finally got Ink free, he ran to lil Dream and gave him a hug.