Chapter 3

I'm just playing with the new puppies in the 'puppy hotel' until I got interrupted by Mr. Lucky.

"[Y/N], dinner is ready. And by that, I mean I ordered pizza and it's here!" He said happily.

"Yay!" I cheered excitedly and hungrily since I got distracted by the adorable little puppies.

Wait...

Pizza...

Pizza.

Pizza!

"Mr. Lucky did we order pizza this morning?" I asked.

"No we didn't. Why do you ask?" He asked as he pet one of the puppies that were playing with his shoe laices.

"... Not sure. I forgot." Why did I ask that question again?

"Well let's go eat then." He walked out of the room and immediately came back with four boxes of pizza!

Two pepperoni pizzas, one sausage and my favorite, [toping] pizza!

"Yay! Pizza!" I cheered.

[Time Skip: brought to you by Little Ceasers Pizza]

I was now half way done with my last pizza slice when a memory came into my mind.

It was that same skeleton from before. I met him at the daycare!

"So that's why he was so familiar!" I thought out loud.

"That was random. Haha. And what is this with a 'he'. Hmm?" He asked as he smiled.

"Oh itsthisoneguycametothedaycarewiththisotherskeletonandanothernewlittleskeleton,whichwasadorable,... OH MY GOSH I REMEMBERED!" I cheered out happily as I picked up a german sheperd puppy and danced with them. As for Mr. Lucky, he was confused because he wasn't able to catch most of what I've said.

"W-Well then. You seem quiet excited. But speaking about skeletons. We're having a new worker here at the shop. And he is quite the load and energetic fellow. Haha."

"Woah! Really? Awesome! That means we have a higher chance of getting the puppies homes!" I called out as my eyes turned into stars.

"Haha. Well of course! Would you like for me to tell you the story?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I cheered. I always like to listen to anything. Even if people find it boring, I always like to listen.

"Well, after I took you to work at the daycare, I returned to the petshop. But once I've got back here, there were three skeletons at the entrance waiting appeartly. Two of them were quite tall. But the tallest was taller than the door entrance, but he was so kind and cheerful! He was the one carrying the box. But the other tall skeleton seemed a bit... moody. He just stayed behind the kinda skeleton and the smaller skeleton. Oh and that little one was just so adorable and especially those big bright eyes he has! Especially the hair he has over his right eye! Adorable!"

After he explained their appearances, I remembered that I saw them my self.

"*gasp*!!! Mr. Lucky!!! I just remembered that I saw those skeletons at work!!!" I squealed in excitement. Knowing I will know the kind skeleton, Papyrus, a little better.

!!!!! I remembered him name!!! I even remember Impacts name!!! Oh my gosh!!! I am so happy!!! Wait there was a third skeleton. What was his name again? OH POO!! I RUINED MY VICTORY!!

"Oh really? Well then, you will get to know Papyrus a little more then!" I gasped again in happiness. "Why did you gasp?!" Mr. Lucky called out in surprise and confusion.