Chapter 7

Author's POV

Asriel and Mrs. Enders played like their life depended on it. There were smashes, drops and drives all randomly, yet each random move had a purpose.

They are both trying to tire each other out.

They are trying to confuse each other.

Time passed by until the game was finally complete. The nurse came by to pick up the loser because of exhaustion.

The poor guy couldn't beat her. He might of had skills and determination, but it just wasn't enough to beat Mrs. Enders.

It's weird and hilarious to see the nurse placing Asriel on the bleachers as she fans him. The guy passed out after the coach won.

Asriel soon woke up with many eyes staring right at him with worry and laughter.

"Wha-What happened?..." He mumbled as he held his head.

"You lost Asriel. With all the exhaustion you were hidding and pretending to be okay, you passed out on the last hit." [Y/N] spoke softly as she sat next to Asriel.

"Ah f*ck damn it..." Asriel lied back down and covered his eyes in embarrassment.

"Language kid!" Mrs. Enders appeared and started to walk towards Asriel.

"Okay! You won! No need to rub it in teach! I learned my lesson!" Asriel stood up immediatly and walked towards the coach, but soon started to feel weak and tired.

"Woah! Calm down small frie! I just wanted to tell you good game." Mrs. Enders handed a water bottle to Asriel and smirked.

"W-what?" As he grabbed the bottle confused.

"You're one of the few students of mine that actually gave me a real fight! I'm glad to have such competitive students!" Mrs. Enders' smirk disappeared in her laughter as she smacked Asriel's back. "Great job kid. Now everyone to their spots! Come on move it! Time to take attendance before the period ends!"

"Are you feeling okay Asriel?" [Y/N] asked as she patted Asriel's back.

"*mumble*..." Asriel mumbled.

"Um? Sorry what was that?" [Y/N] asked.

"THIS IS ONE OF FAVORITE TEACHERS NOW!! HAHA!! MRS. ENDERS! I WILL ONE DAY BEAT YOU!! JUST YOU WAIT!!" Asriel cheered in excitement. [Y/N] jumped at first but smiled after she saw that Asriel already loves it here.

"HoI! TeM SuuR iS SuPWized tO sEe Mss Endus WitH SuCh ComPetAtev StudEnts!" Principle Temmie came by and started to talk to [Y/N] and Asriel.

"Oh Principle Temmie! Good morning! I didn't notice that you were here." [Y/N] greeted Principle Temmie.

"W-wait.. Temmie?! PRINCIPLE?! The fu--!!!" Asriel was so shocked he started to stutter on just a few words.

"Watch the language kid.." Temmie's voice turned serious and startling.

"U-um.. uh huh ha ha! PSH! I wasn't gonna say such a word like that!! Haha!! What type of monster do you take me for?? HAHA haha... ha.. uh?" Asriel sounded nervous until Principle Temmie gave him her usual imwatchingyou look and walked away.

"How is she the principle?!" Asriel asked.

"Because of... school~" [Y/N] said with jass hands.

"Yeah... I shouldn't of asked."

Ring!!!

"Oh class is dismissed! Come on! Time for Study Hall!" [Y/N] tugged on Asriel's jacket.