Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

I was still in my office doing paper work til the early hours of the morning. Tae, my right hand man, walked into my office. This could either be a good thing or bad thing. I could never tell with Tae. I continued doing my paper work as if he had not just walked in. I knew if he needed to talk he would get my attention somehow, and that's just what he did. Tae walked over and decided to sit on my desk just where I was doing paper work.

"Yes, Tae, how can I be of service to you? Is there something bothering you? If it's relationship problems, you just know better than to come to me with that." I spoke to him finally looking up at him. His face said it all there was something bad about to happen or it already did.

"Well, you might want to put the pen down. You might go on a stabbing spree, and we all know, you don't actually need a weapon to do that." He pronounced with one end of his mouth going up in a slight smirk.

I put my pen down as I was told to." Why would I go on a stabbing spree? I haven't stabbed anyone in a long time. Oh wait, I stabbed someone last week damn it. I really need to stop my rambling habit."

"Okay? Hoseok's unit was shot down today, only 11 people survived. I know that's a low number especially since the unit had 200 members, but at least Hoseok survived." I sighed at that statement.

Thank god he is okay. He is one of the best if not the best guard we have. I would not know what to do if we lost him. We are a tight family in the Jeon Mafia. Everyone know everyone. It's just the way I do things. My father thought that if he knew everyone, It was make him weaker. I greatly disagreed, as you can see. My father thought it made him weak, and I never knew why. I am the Boss know, and I do things a lot differently.

"Where is Hoseok now? I would like to know what happened." I tried to say as calmly as possible.

"He's in the infirmary with Jin." He said a little hesitantly.

I got up from my office chair and made my way to the infirmary where Hoseok was. Jin, how is our doctor and lovely chef, was so flexible about what he good do, which was a good thing in situations like this. He was a hard worker. I knew Jin needed to get to his bakery, but we needed him more right now. The house I lived in was a huge house in the middle of fucking no where. I lived here with Tae and his boyfriend Yoongi, Hoseok, who was always working, and Jin and his husband, Namjoon, lived in a two bedroom apartment in the city.

I offered to let Jin and Namjoon live in the house with all of us, but Jin refused. I never found out why. The bakery was close enough to the house, that shouldn't be a problem. I know something is holding him back from moving in here. It could even be someone, but I may never know. I hoped to know some day.