Chapter 20

Jimin's POV

Jungkook carried me down the stairs to the kitchen and set me down on the counter top. I knew Jin would get mad later, but I did not have the energy to care right now. Jungkook had asked what I was hungry for; I told him to surprise me. I really was just so hungry anything and everything sounded good right now. I tapped Jungkook in the butt with my good leg. He whipped around really fast. I pointed to the cupboard that I knew had the cups in it. He handed me a plain clear glass cup, and I reached next to me, where the sink was, to get water.

Jungkook handed me a Korean styled grilled cheese, which was basically an American grill cheese with kimchi in the middle. He had cut it in half vertically, like he knew I liked it. I took a bite of the sandwich, and then I lifted my hand to Jungkook's mouth. I fed him a bite, while he was in between my legs that were hanging off the counter. We just sat in silence. It was not an awkward silence more of a comfortable silence. I loved having Jungkook here with me.

He makes life so much easier, and I know this may sound ironic. He really brings light and a smile to my face. I knew Jungkook would want to find who had done this to my leg, if he had not started already. I would hate to be him when Jungkook found him. The counter was starting to hurt my ass. I really needed to move, but Jungkook looked so comfy between my legs with his head on my shoulder.

I tried to move just a little bit, so I could distribute the weight a little differently. I ended up moving to much which disturbed Junkook from his position. He looked up at me with the look of complete adoration in his eyes. I just smiled down at him and made grabby hands at him. He seemed to get the message as he picks me up off the counter. I was carrying me bridle style. I wasn't sure where we were going, but I didn't care.

He put me down on the bed, and I suddenly had the urge to grab him and kiss him. I laced my arms together behind his neck. I pulled him down closer to me so I could kiss him. It started to get heated, and unexpectedly Jungkook pulled away. I looked at him questioning him silently. He brushed his hand down my cheek, as if he was thinking of what to say. It was starting to feel like an eternity, when in reality is was only two minutes.

He finally opened his mouth to say......