Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

               I was walking back in Busan, and I was back at my old school. I walked into the front double doors, and I was soon showered in people yelling. They were yelling blasphemies at me like fag, queer, freak. It wasn't my fault for being gay. They all kept coming closer and closer, and I started to get claustrophobic. They started to push me and kick me everyone. It felt so real, that I started to think it was real. 

         Then everything went black. I woke up in my childhood bedroom, and I could hear  yelling and breaking of glass. I shot up suddenly hearing stuff being thrown and destroyed. I ran down the hall and down the stairs. As soon as I got down the steps I had to dodge a vase being thrown by my biological dad. It barely missed my head. I looked around frantically looking for something, but I wasn't sure what.

       I knew once I saw it though, it was my mom laying on the ground with a gun pointed at her head. How could I have not noticed the other person in the room. He turned around and my heart stopped. It was Jungkook holding a gun to my mom's head. I didn't know what to do, or what was going to happen next. My dad charged at me, but never actually made it, since Jungkook shot him. Jungkook looked me straight in the eyes, and he simply said,"I love you." 

            He shot my mom right infront of my eyes, and then shot himself seconds later. I couldn't believe this was happening. I had finally found someone, and he turned out to kill both my parents. They were never good to me anyway, but that didn't mean I didn't love them. I could still hear Jungkook's voice. It all went black, and then it was all white at once. 

          I was gasping for breath all the sudden, and it all came rushing back. I was all a dream, and Jungkook was next to me. I flung my arms around him realizing he was alive. I was crying my eyes out, and clinging to Jungkook like my life depended on it. He asked if I wanted to talk about it. I did, once I got my breathing of course. 

       "I-I-I lov-v-ve you," I said still gasping for breath.

        "I love you too, baby boy," Jungkook said pulling me even closer to him. 

         I finally caught me breath and told Jungkook about all of the stuff in my dream. He held me, and he kept whispering comforting words in my ear. He kept running his hand through my hair, and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he grabbed my butt. He pushed me up, so I wouldn't fall. He walked into the bathroom over to the bathtub, and he set my on the steps of the tub. 

       "You okay with taking a bath with me, so you can relax?" He said looking me in the eyes sincerely making sure it was okay. 

        "Yeah, that sounds really nice," I said pulling Jungkook's sweatpants off.

         Jungkook started the tub, and he put in lavender soaps and bubbles. He came over and pulled my sweater over my head. I took my lacy panties off myself, and Jungkook picked me up and put me in the bathtub. He took his boxers off and came and sat behind me, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled my nose in the crook of his neck. We sat in silence until Jungkook spoke up. 

         "I love you so much," he said, and I knew he meant every word. He kissed my neck right under my jawline. 

         "I love you more," I said turning around so I was straddling his waist and I kissed him with more passion than I had before.