The Ball

Hello everyone! I wanted to say thank you so much for reading the story, voting, and adding it to your reading lists! It means so much to me! I'm so glad you like it! I'm trying my very best to update all of my stories including this one as soon as possible. Thank you for being patient! Now, without further ado, I give you chapter 7! Enjoy! ~Emma

After Lizzy ran up the stairs with Mey Rin being dragged behind her, Ciel sighed and put his hand on his forehead. "She just does not listen sometimes. Whatever, come you two, were going to my study." Ciel walked off as Sebastian and Savannah followed close behind. As the three of them walked the hall, they heard shuffling and scrambling going on in one of the rooms. They looked inside and saw a woman with red hair with a man that had brown hair and round glasses who looked like her butler. "I swear! Where could I find the tea in this place!" The lady spoke as she soon turned around and faced Ciel. "Oh! Hello Ciel!" She walked over and hugged him tightly. "How is my nephew doing? You've gotten taller since the last time I saw you!" Ciel stood still as she hugged him and spoke up. "Hello Aunt Ann. What a surprise to see you here as well." Savannah watched the both of them as she thought to herself 'we're having an awful lot of guests today' she giggled as the woman who was known as Ciel's aunt walked over to Sebastian and Savannah. "Hello Sebastian! Lovely to see you as well." Sebastian bowed and greeted her back "lovely to see you here too, Madam Red." She soon looked Savannah in the eye and gave her a warm smile. Savannah gave her one of her signature smiles back as Madam Red put her hands on her hips and spoke up. "Ciel! Who is this pretty lady you have here?" Savannah blushed at Madam Red's comment. "This is Savannah. She is a new maid here at the manner."
"Hello there, Savannah! A pleasure to meet you. I am Madam Red, Ciel's aunt." Savannah smiled and curtsied. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Madam Red! I look forward to serving you!" Madam Red laughed, impressed with Savannah's actions and spoke to Ciel. "She's a keeper, Ciel. She's also a lot like Sebastian. Charming." She smiled at Savannah. "Anyways! I wanted to ask you a favor." Madam Red said as Ciel answers. "What would that be?" Madam Red brings out her butler and explained her favor to Ciel. "Since Grell is very clumsy and tends to cause trouble, I was wondering if you would have Sebastian train him to be a better servant. If Savannah could help as well, that would be lovely!" Ciel sat for a moment to think over his answer. "Fine. But only for this week." Madam Red hugged Ciel once more. "Thank you so much! Now! I must be going. I'll be back tomorrow!" Ciel jumped at her words and practically shouted. "Where are you going?!" Madam Red shouted back as she ran out of the manner. "No time to answer now! I'll see you tomorrow, Ciel!" The door soon made a loud slamming noise as Ciel and the three servants (sounds like a band name lol XD) cringed at the sound. Ciel sighed once more and spoke as he walked to his study "why don't the two of you start going over the basics with Grell. I need to go work. When you two are done, come into my study." Sebastian bowed and Savannah curtsied as they both said in unison. "Yes my lord"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long while of teaching Grell the basics of being a servant, Sebastian and Savannah decided to leave him with Mey Rin, Bard, and Finny so they could keep an eye on him to make sure he wouldn't cause any trouble. As they both walked the hall to they're young master's study, Savannah was curious to know if they were still having that little ball with Lizzy. "Sebastian?"
"Yes, Savannah?"
"Are we still going to have that ball that Miss Elizabeth wanted to throw?" Sebastian thought for a second and answered. "I'm not really sure, we would have to ask the young lord."
"Okay." The both of them arrived at the door to they're young master's study and knocked on the door while soon walking in after being let in by Ciel. "We finished teaching Grell, my lord." Sebastian said. "Good" Ciel answered as he put his pen down. "Where is he now?" Ciel asked Sebastian. "We left him with Mey Rin, Bard, and Finny. Hopefully he can learn something from them as well." Sebastian answered as he poked the fire. "Good. Hopefully he doesn't cause any trouble." Ciel said as Savannah soon spoke up. "My lord, may I ask a quick question?" Ciel raised an eyebrow and smirked at Savannah's comment. "What is it, Savannah?"
"What are we going to do with Madam Elizabeth? Are we still having that ball?" Ciel's eyes widened a bit as he noticed that he had forgotten about the ball that Lizzy wanted to throw. "It would be best if we did. If we didn't, Lizzy would throw a tantrum. So, yes, we are going to have the ball."
"Alright. I was just wondering. Are you going to dance, my lord?"
"No. I don't like to dance." Sebastian smirked as he listened to the conversation that went on between Ciel and the angel. "But isn't that the whole point of a ball my lord?" Savannah asked as she giggled "I'm not going to dance. And that's final." Ciel said as Sebastian soon joined in "that's probably why you're such a wallflower at parties, my lord." Savannah held in a laugh as she spoke "you don't know how to dance, do you?" Ciel picked up a piece of paper from his desk and put it in front of his face. "My lord, with all do respect, if you turn down too many invitations just because you cannot dance, your status in high society will suffer greatly." Sebastian said as Ciel finally gave in. "Fine! I'll do it! Call in a private tutor or something then."
"We don't have time for a tutor my lord. That's why I will be your dance instructor!" Sebastian said with a smile as Savannah was giggling silently. "What?! There's no way I'm going to take dancing lessons from a man!" Ciel shouted at Sebastian. "I'm only going to be giving the instructions, my lord. You will be dancing with Savannah." Said Sebastian. "Okay. Let's just get this over with." Ciel said as Sebastian and Savannah taught their young master how to dance. After the dance lesson, Savannah went to go help Mey Rin dress Lizzy for the ball as Sebastian went to go dress Ciel in the outfit that Lizzy picked out for him.

~timeskip to the ball~

Savannah led Lizzy down the stairs to the ball room and waited for Sebastian and Ciel to come down. When Lizzy saw Ciel, she instantly lit up when she saw him wearing the outfit she picked out for him. "Ciel! You look so cute in the outfit that I got you! It suits you so well!" She soon grabbed his hand as she saw his ring. She frowned when she saw that it wasn't the ring she wanted him to wear. "Ciel. Why aren't you wearing the ring I picked out for you? It's not cute with that ring now give me that!" Lizzy grabbed the ring off of Ciel's thumb as Ciel reached for it. "Lizzy! Give it back!" Ciel said sternly as Lizzy stopped and spoke. "Ciel, why are you so angry all of a sudden?" She sounded like she was about to cry. She looked at Ciel and he narrowed his eyes at her as she started to tear up. "I don't know why you're so angry. I was just trying to make every thing adorable and now I can't! I hate this ring! Take it!" Lizzy soon threw the ring to the ground as it smashed on the floor. Ciel scowled and raised his hand to slap Lizzy. As he lowered his hand, Savannah soon grabbed his wrist and Sebastian spoke to Lizzy. "Forgive my master, Lady Elizabeth but that ring was very important to him. It was a heirloom that was passed down to each head of the Phantomhive household." Lizzy sniffled. "That ring was important to him. And I just ruined it?" Lizzy squeaked as Ciel picked up the ring while walking to the window with Lizzy in tow. "Ciel! What are you doing?" Lizzy said as Ciel threw the ring out the window and turned to Lizzy. "It doesn't matter. It was just an old ring anyway. It doesn't make a difference because without it, I am still head of the Phantomhive manner." Ciel said as Sebastian smirked and Savannah smiled. "Now. What makes you think that I would want to ask a lady with a runny nose and puffy eyes to dance?" Ciel said as he took a handkerchief and wiped Lizzy's eyes with it. "T-to dance?" Lizzy asked Ciel as she started to smile. "May I have this dance, Lizzy?" Lizzy beamed as she took Ciel's hand and spoke. "Of course!" Sebastian was seen on the stairs playing the violin as Ciel and Lizzy twirled around the room. The servants and Grell danced as well. Savannah was swaying to the pretty music and humming along for a while until she felt a hand on her arm. She turned around and saw Sebastian. "May I have this dance, my lady?" Savannah took Sebastian's hand as Sebastian led her to the dance floor. "Please, call me Savannah." Savannah cooed to Sebastian as he smirked. "Okay, Savannah. May I have this dance with such a beautiful angel?" Sebastian asked as Savannah blushed. "Of course!" The two of them glided across the dance floor with everyone else dancing around them. The night continued as everyone was enjoying themselves by singing, dancing, and laughing. Sebastian and Savannah were still dancing when Savannah leaned her head in Sebastian's shoulder. Sebastian's eyes widened a bit at her actions as a light blush appeared across his face. Savannah looked Sebastian in the eye and spoke. "Sebastian." Sebastian smiled a warm smile at Savannah. "Yes, my love?" Savannah batted her eyes and smiled at her new pet name that Sebastian gave her. "I love you." Sebastian lifted her chin with his index finger and thumb and pressed his lips against hers. When they pulled away, Sebastian answered. "I love you too, Savannah."

That was chapter 7! I hope you guys enjoyed! Once again, I'm so, so, sorry that the events are in the wrong order XD. Lizzy comes after Madam Red and Grell and I was like "OMG IM SO STUPID!!". Thank you guys again for the reads and the votes! If you would like to check out my other stories, go ahead and read those as well! You don't have to lol. But anyways, thank you so much! I hope everyone has a happy new year!!! WOOOOO 2017 HERE WE COME!!! ~Emma