Chapter #21 (The Finale)

Camila's POV

Four years later...

My acting career has done me pretty good. A lot of actors want to work with me, I moved out of my parents' house and I'm 22 years old. Shawn is 25 and his music career has skyrocketed. I am absolutely happy for him and he never expected to do anything like this. There are so many fan girls after him, it's hilarious to me. I don't even get jealous because I know he's mine and his fans know he's taken. They think we make the cutest couple regardless. I drive my way to our newly bought house. Yes, the money that Shawn and I made from our careers have been used to buy a nice modern house. I was so happy that I'm able to live with my love. I put the key in the keyhole and enter our beautiful home.

"Hey, love!" Shawn walks up to me while kissing my cheek

"Hey, Shawn! How's Darcy?" Darcy is our new dog and she's a German Shepard

"She's doing great. I've got a surprise for you."

"You do? What is it?"

"Close your eyes and I'll guide you to the backyard."

I put my things down and Shawn grabs my hands. My skin starts getting tingly because I'm not exactly sure what the surprise is.

"Are we in the backyard yet?"

"Hold on, lemme just open the door."

We finally step outside and he tells me to open my eyes. I cannot believe what I am seeing right now. There are tulips and roses scattered about the ground, pink candles on the concrete porch and a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice. As I look up, I see a sign saying....

"Karla Camila Cabello. I have loved you even though I've had another girlfriend after you years ago. She was nothing to me. No other girl will be anything to me after I met you. You were honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me and I pray that you'll never leave me. Even if I do something stupid, please don't leave me."

Right then and there I started crying. I didn't know what was going on, but he started pouring out his heart and that's all that mattered to me.

"I just wanted to say, will you marry me, Camila?"

I was just speechless. I could not speak whatsoever. These last four years with him so far has been amazing. I want to marry him, but I wasn't expecting him to do it so soon! Is it too soon? Should I say it? I don't really care at all because I need to take this offer and I only have one life. You get what I'm trying to say. So let me just shut up and say yes before he starts sweating with anxiety.

"Yes, Shawn I will marry you!!" I give him the biggest hug and he puts the diamond ring on me. Man, it was gorgeous and it fits too! I can never ask for a better guy to be with.

"I was getting nervous for a second."

"I know, I'm sorry I was thinking too much. I love you, Shawn."

"I love you too Camila, always."

Two years later...

Today is our wedding day and I am extremely excited. My dress is long sleeved and laced and my hair is in big waves. Cassidy is one of my bridesmaids and she knew how to calm me down when I got anxious. I know Shawn looks so handsome in his suit and there are so many people coming. The theme colors for the wedding are black, silver and lavender. The priest will be standing between wide waterfalls and there are rain lights hanging from the trees overhead. This is truly one of the best days I've ever had. My dad walks me down the aisle and I can see the faint tears forming in Shawn's eyes. I smile at him and look down at the white petals beneath my feet. Everyone is looking at me in awe and I feel so loved and happy. We exchange our vows and rings and the ceremony ends with everyone waving sparklers. I am so excited to start this next journey with him.

The reception was so spectacular. Everyone had a nice time dancing, eating and watching us slow dance to Gemini by Alabama Shakes. This could not be a more perfect moment. Of course there will always be room for good moments, but Shawn and I on our wedding day is just unbeatable. I wish it could last for a really long time, but nothing lasts forever. So make every second count because every second that goes by, you will never get back.

After the wedding was over, Shawn drives us to a resort that I never expected to go to. I was struck because I thought we would just go home.

"Why are we here, Shawn?" I say grinning

"We're spending our honeymoon here. Your parents are taking care of Darcy, so don't worry."

He takes out our suitcases and we head inside the beach house. I can never say it enough, this day has been wonderful. We shower and change into our evening clothes. We spend the night singing, watching movies and eating ice cream. For those of you who think that you'll forever be alone, that's what you say now. Once that time comes, no matter if it's a day from now or eight years from now, you will find someone who has been waiting for you as well. Maybe now is not the right time because things happen at their own appointed time; not your time. Two years later, we have a baby girl named Kahlani. She will one day grow up to be the best person she can be, come across obstacles just like everyone else. She'll learn to love and not follow the world and its wicked ways. She'll learn to show as many people as she can to look beyond the physical into the spiritual realm. People today live as if nothing's going on. There are people dying and hating each other like it's as easy as breathing. Wake up and realize what's happening and why things are happening. Even though people can change, nothing has changed since the beginning and nothing will ever change in the end. Learn to pray and realize what's going on in the world. Speak up, ask questions, don't fall for Satan's traps. Don't blame God for people's wrongdoings; they have their own choices. Be blessed and thank you so much for reading. 

A/N: I had so much fun writing this book and I really want at least a million reads. I just need some help getting there. So please SHARE! Just remember my social media is always here and I'm always free to talk. Love you guys!