Chapter Five - White Coffee

"Fuck yeah I wanna torture someone! Why is that even a question?!" Jeff seemed overly excited about my idea. Not that it was a problem, because I was too.
"Then it's settled. You me, dinner, murder, tomorrow night."
"It's a date," Jeff chuckled. I kissed Jeff on his platinum white cheek and crawled into bed.
"Goodnight, Jeffy," I giggled.
"Oh for the love of-" Jeff laughed and I quickly fell asleep, excited for the day ahead of me.

I woke up to Jeff poking my face repeatedly. "Let's see how you like it! Not so funny now, huh?"
"Jeffrey Woods, young man, you stop that right now!" I laughed.
"Yes, mother. I got you breakfasttt." Jeff was acting so cute I could barely contain myself. Jeff presented to me a pizza. "You slept through breakfast so I had Slendy make a pizza for you." Jeff smiled that cutesy smile girls do in anime and handed me a whole pizza.
"Awe, how sweet," I said. I stuffed my face in front of him, making him giggle. "It's so fucking good," I mumbled as I continued eating."
"Damn. For a girl, you sure do know how to eat."
"Boy. Shut your damn face." I threw a crumb at Jeff and busted out laughing.
"Awe, someone's maaadd," Jeff teased. "What if I just.." Jeff reached over and took a slice of my pizza.
"You fucking asshole!" I yelled at him. "That was my pizza," I pouted.
"Awe, I'm sorry, (y/n). Here, you can have it back. The cuteness is just too overwhelming." I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that.
"Like you have room to talk about someone's 'cuteness' overwhelming you." A tint of rosy pink illuminated Jeff's pale cheeks. "AWWE YOU'RE BLUSHING. THAT'S SO CUTE OHMYGOD."
"Shut uuuppp," Jeff whined. Jeff's pouty attitude switched to a confident one in the blink of an eye. If he could blink, that is. "Call me pretty, boo. Because you know I am."
"You're prettier than the sun setting on the beach," I said poetically.
"That's how I like it."
I decided to make a horrible joke. I don't know why, it just came to my mind and I impulsively said it. "I like my men like I like my coffee. White. Because I fucking hate coffee and I have to drown it out with every gallon of milk and every pound of sugar I can get ahold of."
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Jeff busted out laughing.
"I don't know. That's why it's funny, duh."
"If you say so, sweetheart." Toby and Clockwork barged in, their faces beaming.
"Sounds like you guys are having fun," Toby teased. Either he winked, or his eye twitched. I'm not quite sure, but I'm just gonna bite the bullet and say he winked.
"Yeah, (y/n) said the funniest joke. Tell them your joke, (y/n)." You can always count on Jeff for putting you on the spot like that.
My cheeks turned a crimson red as I recited my whole joke. Clocky busted out laughing while Toby, however, criticized my execution of the joke. "Would've been better if you just ended the joke with the word 'white'."
"Good point, I better take notes from the holy lord of dank memes, Toby Rogers."
"See? She gets it! Why can't anyone else just admit that I'm a meme lord?"
"Because you aren't?" Clocky laughed more.
"Settle down, children," Jeff intervened. "I'm the only one allowed to tease his holiness." I laughed at Jeff's witty remark and flopped back down on the bed. I think I'm in love.