3rd Chapter: The Story You Don't Know

A/N: Another songfic chapter!!! Though I didn't put all the lyrics, I selected just a few of the stanzas that I thought was suited for the chapter .

Song: Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (The Story You Don't Know) -Supercell

Enjoy minna!!!! =)

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Since when I wonder,

Have I been chasing after you? Somehow, please,

Don't be surprised and listen to these feelings of mine.

In truth, I had already

Realized my feelings for you some time ago.

I found them, but they'll never reach you.

"It's no use. Don't cry."

That's what I told myself.

The Story You Don’t Know - supercell

-

---

She woke up that next day, feeling fatigued. The travel and stress finally catching up to her.

Remembering the roller coaster of emotions she had the day before was enough to elicit a long sigh. She felt far from better. Considering that today is her first real day here, she wanted to at least feel better. But forgetting yesterday isn’t a feat she can make yet.

“Baka Sakuno.” uttering those words seemed to be the normal now.

How could she ever believe that her silly crush had the slightest chance? A year sure didn’t do anything... what more are five years? How could she seriously think that Echizen Ryoma, the good-looking tennis prodigy, would ever find it hard to find a girlfriend?

"It's not even his fault."

After all, he's really popular with girls, even in their Seigaku days. She’s just a forgettable character among those girls who have liked him. What she had back then, is a bare minimum friendship with him. Still, it didn’t make her stop hoping.

She took a heavy breath before she curled herself under the covers of her own mattress, basking on the stillness of that morning. If only time would stop, and she didn’t have to face the day yet.

Sadly, life doesn’t work like that. She still had to go to the admissions office to finally arrange her class schedules that morning. With a long sigh, she got up her bed. She still needs to prepare her breakfast before setting out.

It was a good thing that each bedroom have their own toilet and bathrooms. Sakuno needed to wash her face and make sure that her eyes weren’t so puffy from last night’s crying session anymore.

"There's nothing you should cry about. He's not even yours to begin with." she muttered in front of the mirror as she brushed her teeth. Her eyes were still a bit puffy, but she decided that it’s okay and can be excused by oversleeping.

She got out of her door and nimbly stepped downstairs, not wanting any attention. If she could just easily do her morning rituals and get out of the house without seeing him, then the day may be perfect. After her rather public display of escaping from reality, she wasn’t sure how to even look at him.