idk

Tiara POV

okay so my car is in the shop meaning I have to catch this bus,thats where I'm headed now.I'm on my way back from my other, I'm a stripper at night and cashier by day. but any who its a beautiful day out, I changed wen I was at work from my uniform into some high waisted bleached blue jeans, a white v neck and my black, white and red Jordan's.

As I'm sitting on this bench a all black range Rover pulls up. Wow, its him from the club.He pulls down the windiw  and says

hey ma u need a ride.

naw I'm gud.

come on I'm not gonna hurt u or anything, and plus u got bout 20 min. before the next bus coming.

ughh y was he right, ol lord

okay fine, but only f u promise to take me straight home.

he puts his hands up and says...I promise ma.

he got out the car and came opened the door for, once I was n safely he closed my door and jogged around to his side and drove off.

Your names Tiara right?

yeah...ummm Andre right?

yea .. dats me. but aye are u hungry? we can stop and get something to eat f u want.

naw, I'm fine, plus u promised to take me straight home remember?

yea ma bad..but where u stay at anyways, u got me driving and have no idea were I'm goin .

haha, I'm stay n Lincoln parks. I said wit my head down

He was quite for a minute nd I knew y. Lincoln park was also knew as the ghettos, so many people have shot, stapped, and killed ova here that it ain't even funny.

word, I got couple homies that stay round there.

I just shook my head and waited for him to pull up into a parking space.

well thanks for the ride. I really...

haha dats wat she said hahaha....he said interpreting what I was bout to say

... haha dats real funny. I said being sarcastic.

he laughed and replied wit no problem.

that's when I looked up and notice my front door was wide open

"oh shit" I said getting out of his truck running inside my apartment.

Okay guys before I go any further let me explain my situation. My family are all drug addicts from my mom to my aunties and cousins. When my mom left me for her drug dealing ass boyfriend, she left me wit my godsister destiny(12), my cousin mya(12), and her little nephew cc(2). Their parents left them with my mom cuz she was the last one to get strung out. But me being the oldest I stepped up took on the responsibility of all of us at da age of 16 and been trying to give them a better life. I bust my ass everyday making sure they didn't go to bed hungry, even if it meant I had to. I made sure they clothes, and shoes and I made sure they were taken care of.

Once I ran inside I went straight into the kids room. I found them in closet crying. I asked them where was their babysitter. They struged their shoulders. I said okay and told them to stay there. I walked back out of their room to find my apartment a mess. I hadn't noticed Andre had came in until he said, "do u know who could have done this" before I could answer we heard a loud thump and screaming, it came from my bedroom.