hell yeah

So we pulled up to this beautiful big ass house. There were a few cars that led down the drive way. Andre parked the truck and ran over to my side, to open my car door. Once I was out safely he closed the door, grabbed my hand and we started up the porch. He rung the doorbell and as we were waiting I couldn't help but admire this beautiful house.

Damn this is so beautiful Andre.

Yeah it alright. He said with a smirk.

Just as I was about to say something the door opened.

What's up honey, yo Dis my girl Tiara,Tiara Dis honey.

Honey was so pretty, she mixed with something but idk wat, she had braces, golden blonde curls and ma was really fly to.

Hi I said

Heyyyy girl u are so pretty, y u wit Andre shit.

Honey chill out, she wit me cuz I'm sexy as hell. He said while running his hand up and down his body . As we walked futher into the house we reached the living and that's were everyone was.

What's up niggas.

Ayee wats up andre . they all said n unsion.

Aye y'all Dis tiara, Andre's girl, Tiara dats rocko, tyga,Chris,august,Chyna,NEA, and Kim.

Hey y'all I said

They all rsponed back wit hey, wassup, and I thing a damnnn. Lol.

As the night went on I got to bond wit everyone and I had a blast. I got real close wit honey the most tho.so we were all in the kitchen taking shots of patron, when honey came up wit a sum what cool idea.

Aye Tiara I wanna take a body shot off of ya, cuz u sexyyy as hell.

I started laughing and was like shit alright. So I climbed up on the counter and laid down on my back. I raised my shirt up she balanced two shot glasses on stomach one on my belly button and the other directly under my breast. Just as she was about to take DA shots Andre jumped up.

Hell naw f somebody gonna be taking body shots off of her then its gon be me watch out honey.

Man come on.

Andre walked over to me and he kissed me so passionately, and led the kiss from my neck down to my stomach were the first shot was. He grabbed it wit his teeth and drunk it down. Lil drops ran down my stomach of the drops of patron that didn't make it into his mouth. He licked up the drops until he reached the next shot glass and jugged dat shit down like a g lol. No lie he had me feeling all types of way. Once he finished he walked away like it wasn't nun.him and the guys started laughn, while my ass stuck to the damn counter trying to process what just happened.

Girl and y'all say y'all not together , girl please. Chyna said while helping me get down from the counter.

I couldn't even reply tho. So to summarize that evening I bounded with everyone, had a lot of shots and I got drunk.

Andre POV

Do did you have a good time or what? I asked. While entering her condo. She was drunk as hell so I was just helping her to bed.

Yupp she said popping the p. Andre I think I'm drunk. Haha wow I miss be a bad person.

No you are not a bad person. Why would u say DAT.

Because I tried to push u away and u were only trying to help me. And now look at me I'm drunk and I have kids that I have to take care of, what f they see me like this. Shit I don't even want u seeing me like Dis.she said every one slurred so I had listen carefully.

Alright tiara, how bout I just help get in bed and I'll leave so u can get some rest.

Andre, why do u care so much,mm, I mean what is it that u want from me.

I don't want anything from Tiara, I just want u to be alright now come on.

No!! She yelled backing a way from me. No, andre not until u tell me y you are here.

Tiara, calm down alright and just come get n bed and go to sleep damn.

No tell me no dammit. She yelled while hitting me n my chest. I don't know why but I just got really upset. I grabbed her hands from hitting me and pinned her up against the wall.

Look I'm here because I care about yo ass. I don't know why but I do alright. Shit Tiara why can't u just see dat .from the first time I laid my eyes on u I fell for u. I just couldn't take my eyes off of u. I see how u struggle and all I want to do is help u but I can't f u wont let me. Tiara I got mad feelings for you. I said. We just there looking at each other until she ran off into the restroom. The threw up and I held her hair and rubbed her back. Once she was done she brushed her teeth and I tucked her in. I was leaving out of her room until I heard her voice.

Andre?

I sighed yes tiara

Can u sleep with me tonight please .

Sure. I didn't feel like going home or sleeping on the couch anyways. So shit I took my shirt off, unbuckled by pants and was left wit my chain, boxers,and socks on, I climbed into bed and got under the cover. Tiara turned over to where she was facing me and started talking.

Andre I'm sor......

She started talking but I didn't feel like listen and knew what she was bout to say so I just pulled her close to me and kissed her with everything in me. That shut her ass right up she turned so her back was facing me and fell asleep in my arms, I swear this shit felt so right