yess

Tiara POV

"T...t get up babe." I heard his soft voice speak and felt his light shakes as I woke up.I turned to face him. He stood there looking o so fine with a tray of food.

"Here babe I made breakfast."

He sat the tray on my lap, and I looked at the pancakes,hash browns and sliced ham. I know damn well this boy did not cook this haha.

"So Andre u cooked this." I asked while taking a bit out of my food

"Yes, u know, a nigga can do Lil something something n DA kitchen."

Haha I couldn't help but laugh, but it was short lived when all of a sudden my head started ponding. Shit I said

"Oh yea, here take this." He said handing me some aspirin

I took the aspirin , ate my food , and headed to the shower. After and hour long shower I got out lotioned my body and wrapped my self n a towel. I walked into my closet and decided that I would wear an Hollister's sweat suit. I slipped on some house shoes and walked into the living room. Andre was on the couch playing the game. I'm guess he had went home took a shower and changed clothes cuz he was smelling good as hell.

"I wanna play"

"Girl gon, u know yo ass can't play no damn 2k14."

"Try me. "I challenged

He looked at me and laughed. Long story short, I beat dat ass every game we played and we played three times. He was cheating the whole time, I mean his ass covered my eyes, pushed me off the couch, took my controller and threw it. He tried his best to win but what can a champ say lmao

"Now what andre, yo ass lost again, tell me I ain't thug." I said getting all in his face, then sitting down.

He turned to me and wit a straight face said "nigga u r not a thug, and here answer that." he said throwing me his phone.

On the screen displayed..... HoneyPunkAss with a pic of here super close up to DA camera.

Andre POV

She laughed and then answered the phoned.

Hey.....awww I had fun to......I wish I could but I gotta work tonight......yeah.....foreal......magic city.....iight boo.

"Wat the fuck was y'all talking bout?" I said following her into the kitchen.

"Nun of yo damn business."

"Iight cool remember that shawty, but aye u for real gotta work tonight?"

"Duhhh"

"Oh I guess little nigga."

"Andre, be real wit me." she said wit all seriousness.

"I'm always real witcha. Wassup tho."

"How did u feel bout last night and be honest."

"Oh DA get together was the shhii....."

"No Andre, I'm talking bout after wards. Dumbass."

Damn my heart just skipped a beat what f I tell her how I feel and she feel the exact opposite. Idk damn imma just be real wit her.

"Look Tiara, like I said last night I really do like you. I know we been on a couple of dates here and there but I promise u sometimes I just wanna grab u and kiss the fuck outcha. I like everything about you, how u keep yourself up, ur ambitions, your smile , shit I even like the little gangster u think u got inside of u."

She started laughn. I swear her smile warms my heart up.

I walked closer to her and put my index finger lift her chin."I guess what I'm saying is will u be my girl,my ride or die."