wtf

POW POW

Once I heard them gun shots, I didn't give a fuck bout no body else but my baby. I looked up and seen the crew but where the fuck was Tiara at. Everybody running and shit and bitches screaming, I pushed everybody dat was n my way out in search of my baby girl. She was right beside me fighting dat one bitch, and after the gun shots Bae just disappeared.

  If y'all was wondering who was shooting it was the owner of the club bitch ass. try to "clear the scene", I don't like that nigga either. So I walking to my car wit my niggas behind me and phone started ringing, it was my baby.

me: tiara where the fuck are you.

tiara: I'm fine I'm n my car now... Manda ass came out of nowhere when the gun shots were fired and pulled me into my car. babe I'm fine.

me:oh okay meet me at da crib.

call ended.

I swear imma kill that pussy nigga Darius when ever I see his bitch ass again..putting his hands on my future baby momma like dat.

Once we got back to my old condo and Tiaras places, I walked straight n looking for my Bae.She was walking out the bathroom, looking like she just got the shower, she had on one of my shirt and sum leggings. I run up to her, touch and kissing her face making sure she was alright.

"Tiara are you okay, damn Bae I thought I lost or sumten."I said holding her hand leading her to the couch.

"yes, Andre I'm fine. you don't gotta be worried bout me imma thug babe". she said causing everyone to laugh.

"yeah, u sure is a thug, the way you was beating the shit out of ol girl.I thought the bitch wasn't gonna make it . " Chris said causing everybody to burst out into even more laughter.

"hell yeah my Bae got them hoes."

we all sat around and joked for a bit and then everyone left. it was just me and tiara left.I was shutting the door letting Chris dumb ass out when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

*******************************************

Tiara POV

"Thank you Andre soo much." I said hugging his back.He turned around and kissed my forehead, and than he looked me in my eyes with so much passion.

"For what baby girl."

"For caring, and not giving up on me. For caring for not only me but the package I brought along with me. I use to think that each and every person I came in contact with always wanted something , but you, you didn't. all you do is try and make my life easier. and to be honest I can't thank you enough for all that you have done.but thank you ." by the time I was done pouring my heart out I was in tears. I was kind of scared of how he would react, like would he think its to soon for me to be saying how I feel or would he care or would he just dog me out like the rest. but instead and surprisingly he just started kissing me passionately. he kissed all down my neck and when I let out that first moan he picked me up and walked me all the way to the bed room. when e walked in he placed me gently on the bed. he kissed me from my lips, to my neck, down my belly, and into my inner thigh. I promise you I was wet as hell.he was breathing on my second pair of lips until he came back up and said " you don't ever have to worry bout nothing again as long as your my baby girl and kissed me on my lips and then went back down.

"Damn ma, you wet as hell yo!" he said wit excitement.

I just looked at him and shook my head up and down. I guess he seen that worried look on my face, because he came back up and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing babe." I said not looking him in his eyes.

"Tiara are you a virgin? "

My head shot up and I just looked at him.

"Holy shit Tiara you are, wow, I had no idea that virgins still existed in this day in time " he was laughing, I mean hard down laughing.once slapped his ass on the back of his head and told him "shut up ass hole" once he seen my pout face he stopped laughing and got serious.

."Tiara, I'm just playing I find it kind of cute and weird at the same time but trust me I won't do anything until you are ready."

"Aww baby thanks your the best." I said kissing his lips. he laid down beside me and pulled me into his arms tight, and we just laid there.

"Andre?"

"What yo big head ass want?"

"hey my head is not that big" i said hitting him on his shoulder, " but, naw seriously ,why do u find it weird that I'm a virgin?"

"because Tiara think about it, how many strippers do you know that are virgins?" he said laughing.

I had to laugh to, I guess I never thought bout the fact that I'm the only virgin at work.

"never really thought of it that way."

"now can a nigga get some rest or what?"

"lol, goodnight witcha pill head ass Lol"

"you lucky I'm sleepy or else I would have gotten on yo ass, but goodnight baby." he said kissing the back of my head.

**********

I know its short but I just thought I shud at least put something out because its been awhile but I hope u guys are enjoying the story. comment what you think.