my baby

Andre POV

I woke up, with Tiara still in my arms.I swear I have mad feelings for her. Me being the king around here simply thought love wasn't for me. Considering that I could pretty much have any bitch or hoe that walks these streets. when I sit back and think bout it, I was a low key cold hearted ass nigga. I use to tell all these bitches just wat they wanted to here. But Tiara, she different, she like to work for what she wants and needs, and I can't be mad at that. I just hope that she really care for me as much as I care for her.

"Watcha ugly ass looking at Andre?" Tiara spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Mann yo ole bean head ass got one more time, to say some slick shit." I said while tickling her.

"okay, okay Andre stop before I piss my pants!!!" she said laughing hard as hell.

"Aiight but stop with all that shit talking, a nigga got feelings you know!"

'aww I'm sorry, Andre she said and sad voice.

*******************************************

I swear waking up to this man, I can definitely get use to this shit. Andre was in the guest room using the shower and I was in our room using the shower. After I got dress in my Hollister sweat pants and a simply tank top I went down stairs to start breakfast. While in the middle of me cooking I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped and just held me. putting his head in peak of my neck.

"My bad ma I didn't mean to scare you."

"Its alright imma thug lol"

we both laughed and he helped my finish cooking. we were so deep in convo until the door bell rang. He went to come up the door and I hear a Lil talking, then followed by Lil foot steps running my way. I turned her to see my babies. I missed them so much. cece jumped in my arms and the girls just hugged the shit put of me. I was pretty happy to see them. Andre came back into the kitchen and stood at the door smiling.

Where is your mom, she didn't want eat with us?"

" naw she said she had somebody that she had to meet up wit."

"oh okay."

we all sat down around the table and ate like a big family. I then realized that I had up this big wall for nothing. Andre just wants to help. The way he bonds with the kids and how he treats me like I'm the only girl in this cold ass world. I want to do something to show him that I really appreciate him. I just wonder what tho.

****†**********†*********††***************

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for reading and if y'all have any ideas on where I should take this story let me know. I have also started writing another book its called Thug Named Babydoll. and I kind of like it better than this one so y'all should check it out. comment, vote all the shit....lol thanks again