here goes nothing

ANDRE POV

so tiara and I hear this loud as thump followed by a loud ass moan. Tiara lead us to this door, I'm guessing it was her room cuz she got really mad, when she heard another moan. I took my gun out and told her to step back. I kicked the door down, to find to people having sex in her bed. I shot da dude right in his ass. Tiara ran and grab da girl and started punching her in her face.

"Shanell what the fuck happened to my house."

"Tiara, I'm sorry please stop hitting me. My boyfriend just came in thinking I was n here with another nigga, so he started tearing everything up. once he seen nobody was here we made up. please don't be mad at me."

"Bitch, u put my fucking kids in danger for some dick. bitch u out yo rabbit ass mind. this the second time u done fucked up bitch."

she walked over to me and took my gun. she pointed it at shanell nd shot her three times n the head.

Damn that shit was sexy as hell.

she was pissed. but ol dude was on the floor on his stomach. Tiara walked ova to him and started cursing she kicked him, and he spit on her. I don't know why but I lost it completely. I walked over and shot him five times den I kicked him n his face. I called my boys to come clean this shit up before people started to call the cops. I walked out her room to go find her. she was in the living room with three kids. What the fuck......she got kids

Tiara POV

So I walked out the room to get the kids out of the closet. Hey, y'all come on let's go into the living.

once we walked into the living room made sure they didn't have a scratch on them.While I was asking them what happened, out of no where some niggas just walts up n my house looking around."what the fuck, can I help y'all"

"look man wtf is kin..."

before he could finish Andre came out of my room...

"they in there, handle that" he told DA dude

After a couple more guys came in, one of them came out of room and whispered into andre's ear.

"Ayee y'all pack up everything and put it in my truck"

"Wait I don't have any where else to go, so I don't need them touching my shit, we will be fine." I semi-yelled

"Look ma, y'all not staying here I got a place where y'all can stay, until shit gets cleared up..so y'all get ready to leave"

"Look I understand u trying to help and what not, but I barely even know u, so I would appreciate it f u just left us to be only."

He did a Lil smirk and started walking towards the front door...."I'll be waiting in the truck" and walked out.

"Tiara, we don't wanna stay here know more, please I just feel so we did."may said

I sighed"y'all go put y'all shoes on hurry up"

"where are we going" I asked after 10 minutes of silence driving in this car with him.

Don't worry ma, I gotcha, ain't nothing gonna happen to y'all."

"I'm not worried bout anything happening to us I just wanna be sure of my where abouts dats all."

He did that cute Lil smirk and laugh shit, and then fell silent again. ugghhh!!!

we arrived at some condos...those expensive ass condons.  we all got out and just followed Andre to the elevator , and that let to the most beautiful living arrangement everrrr.