wait for it

ANDRE POV

"Omg, Andre this is so beautiful, is this your place."

Tiara asked...damn she is so beautiful, I'm sorry but I couldn't help but look at how sexy she was, and after what I seen today, how gangster she is, bae a Lil thug.

"yeah, well now its yalls f y'all want it."

"look Andre I appreciate the offer and all but I can't take this. You already have done enough for us, and plus I can't live with a man that I just met, what kind of an example would that be for the girls" she said all in one breath.

"first I have a house, that live at, this was my first crib so I thought I would just keep it for the hell of it. second, its cool, the kids look tired, so why don't y'all unpack and we will go grab a bite to eat."

"no, we can stay in a hotel, for the night, we don't need any Charity from you. Plus, what are u gonna want from me for u letting us stay here, sex,because that's not wat u getting so u can think again, play boy." she said grabbing the little boy hand walking towards the door. she was starting to piss me off. damn I don't want sex or anything from her, shit a nigga was trying to help out.

"Man, I'm not trying to be a charity case to no body, all I'm trying to do is help a single mother out. damn but I can't even do that, fuck it f u wanna go then go shit."

She looked hurt..but I don't care shit. she gonna learn to get help when its there shit.

"fine" was all she said before she walked out the door with kids.

"shit, okay how bout we go get something to eat sit down and just talk about it" y they fuck am I trying so hard.

she stopped walking and look back.

"Tiara, come on please you know we can't turn down food" the tall one said laughing

"fine, we can go eat and talk"

"iight cool leggo"

Five minutes later I pulled up to red lobster

The waitress lead us to our table and sat down.She took our order for our drinks then walked away.

"so why won't u stay at the condo"

"because I feel as tho its just a charity case, I been doing things on my own and I just think of this as a minor set back."

"okay how about this, y'all stay there, and u just pay me rent"

"okay now were talking, how much?"

" 2 dollars and 15 cent."

She stale faced my ass, and let out a sigh well cocking her head to the side.

"okay, okay what bout 250 a mouth"

"that's fine with me, but can I ask u a question."

" go for it"

"y are u doing this, u don't even know me, I could be like a serial killer, or something, I could have aids, or some other std." she said all in one breath.

what the fuck.

"well, I'm doing this because I see that u are a good person, and I know how it feels to struggle. All I'm trying to do is help beautiful single mother out, that's all. Now my turn."

"okay, I'm listening"

"why do your kids call u by yo real name, shouldn't they be calling mom, ma or something."

All of them at the table started cracking up. I don't think my question was that funny but whatever.

" well first off they are not my kids, they are my cousins. shoot I'm too fine to have three kids." she said laughing. Damn I felt a great deal of relief when she said dat.

"and plus they to ugly to say they came out of me." said rolling her eyes and flipping her hair. Next thing I know they all started talking bout each other that shit was to funny.

We headed back to now what is their condo to get them settled in. The kids picked their room while I showed Tiara around the condo. She was n aww the whole time u could tell. I really think I'm starting to feel her tho.

Tiara POV

Andre and I were chillen on the balcony right out from the living room.

"Ayee Tiara, can I ask u some." he said nervously, scratching the back of his neck. Aww he was nervous.

"you just did, but sure go for it."

"well I was wondering if u would like to go catch a movie, or out to eat sometime."

"aww Andre, are u asking me out on a date." asked slightly grinning.

"ummm, yea I guess I am, so what do u say"

"I would love to, just let me know when."

"Alright, I will."

we were interrupted by his phone ringing.

he answered the phone.

"Hello.......yeah....wat time......alright I'll be there soon........alrite one." he got off the phone and turned to me.

"So umm Tiara I gotta get going but imma call u tomorrow morning to see how u slept alright.

"okay."I said walking back into the condo.The kids were on the couch watching Disney channel. so I walked over to them and told them its time for them to get ready for bed, and the I started to walk Andre out.

"Well, I hope u have a great night." I said

"Hope u do to, but can a nigga get a hug or nah." lmao I started laughing and I gave him a hug. He felt so right being in his arms and he was smelling good as hell.

Andre POV

once I left Tiara I headed to the trap. My day one nigga august called me talking bout some body stole from, and that he had everybody in trap to get this shit handled.

When I hopped out my rover, walked up to the trap dapped up my two front in niggas and proceeded to the conference room. When I walked in everybody wassuped and hi boss me. I nodded my head and went to the front of the room where my day one niggas was. August, Chris, tyga, justin , and scooter.

"iight look, one of y'all mutha fuckers don stole from me, and y'all know I don't play DAT shit, so either yo ass come straight forwarded and confess or we find out who u are and we blast ya ass. simple as that. so who did it? asked. everybody was quite

august got up and came to whispered in my ear that one the camera it showed one of the new kids that just joined our crew. that's why I don't fuck wit people I don't. shit I'm wit drake no new friends bitch. I stood there stared at his ass for like a 30 seconds. I picked up my gun and aimed it for his head and shot him twice in front of everybody.

"Now y'all niggas know not to play wit my money, y'all niggas dismissed."

I decided to stay at DA trap, smoke a Lil nd get sum bomb ass head from one of these hoes up here. after chillen and busting all over this bitch face I went home took a shower and fell asleep, with Tiara on my mind.Damn I can't get this girl out my head, I think I might give a relationship wit her a go. I haven't been in one for like two years.All cuz that hoe broke my heart, her name was Sandra. We had been together for like two years, and one day I went to her house and she was crying talking bout she pregnant. I was happy as hell, until baby came out. The baby looked like a fuckn Asian. I'm black, and she was one of those light skinned africans , so how the hell the baby come out looking Asian. my mom told me to get a DNA test cuz DA baby didn't look shit like me. Long story short that bitch cheated on my with the Asian man, that own the shrimp fried rice place we use to always go to. But yea I guess imma take my black ass to sleep.