tell me that u care

Tiara pov

So today i decided that ill surprise Andre, with a lil dinner, candle light, ME. lol. I was at the old condo, setting the place up for tonight. Andre's mom decided that she and the kids wanted to have a movie night at our house so, that gave me the chance to set things up here, and plus we would be alone. I texted Andre and told him once he was done with checking up on the trap houses, and making moves to meet me here at the condo. Once the food was done i went and took a long shower, and i lotioned my body and did my higen. I sliped on my matching victoria secert making bra and panties and i left the room to go pour me some wine. As i was sipping my wine the door bell rung, I looked at the clock on the stove and it was bout that time that Andre should be here, but why did he just use his key. I ran to the door opening it. "Babe why didnt you just...." I stopped mid-sentence once I seen who it was. 

"What baby, you surprise to see me." Dairus said. while pushing me into the condo

What the hell are doing here?

You looking good, dont tell me you were getting ready to give the goods to that nothing ass nigga of ours.

That non of yo damn business, what i was are is going to give to him. I stated

he giggled, and placed his hand around my neck " bitch yes it is, we was together for how many years, and you wouldnt even let me see you necked. I be damned if this nigga getting some and I wasted 3 years with you and i didnt get shit. He yelled. Yeah smacked me onto the ground. and stood over me. He started talk but was interupted by that bitch kia. "Can hurry and kill the bitch, so we can go? she yelled.

I slid from under Dairus and bum rushed that bitch i was beating her ass until Dairus homeboys came and drugged me off of her. they held me down, and let her come rush me, i was kicking but it didnt do much =, she was beating my ass while these niggas was holding me down. Dairus yelled Thats enough. They let me go and i fell to the ground. Everyone left but Dairus. He walked over to me and kicked me in my stomach, " yo ass got thicker, you let him fuck Tiara? HE asked in a calm voice. I looked up still holding my stomach were he had kicked me and i spit the blood out of my mouth onto his face and yelled" fuck you"

He punched me in my face and drugged me to the couch by my hair. He ripped off the bra and pantie set I had on. He started undoing his pants. "Dont do this Daruis." i begged over and over again. He slapped me and said" naw this been my pussy" and he rammed himself inside of me. I balcked out.

Andre pov

So I was on the way to see my baby. I been missing her all day, shit im in love with this girl. I brough tyga with me cause he had to pick up, the case that I held in the condo. Yeah i  use the condo to hide shit in. 

Once me and tyga pulled up to condo I just got this werid ass feeling, like a bad ass feeling. Once we got into the condo I see this nigga Darius walking out, he looked at me and gave me this ugly ass smirk. I just shook my head, he prolly got finished fucking some bitch, dat live in these condos or something. So i shook it off and got into the elevator. 

Hey nigga wasnt that darius? tyga asked

Hell yeah, he prolly just got done fucking some bitch dat live over here. He laughed and the elevator doors opened letting his on the floor to my condo. I reached to unlock the door and that bad ass feeling came back, like wtf. I stuck my key in the door but it was already unlocked. I stopped and pulled out my gun, cuz i know Tiara never leave door unlock. Tyga seen me pull out mine so he pulled out his. I counted to three and busted opend the door. I placed looked fucked up. glass was everywhere, shit was every period. "tiara...Tiara" I know she hear, cause she told me she was. 

Tiara , yo Andre over here." Tyga yelled from behind the couch. My stopped at what i was looking at. My baby, my girl, my rider, my future wife, was laying on the floor naked, blood coming from everywhere, she looked dead. I dropped to my knees and grabbed her " baby open yo eyes, Im sooo sorry baby, come on talk to me please baby talk to me." i yelled she was saying nothing or moving. Tyga grabbed the cover off the couch and placed t on her body i got up with her in my arms and we rushed her to the hospital.

*pic of Tiara to the side*