Makeover?

Stile's P.O.V.

I have a makeover session with Lydia Martin, how the hell did that happen? Oh right because I'm a dumbass who leaves the music room door open. I facepalm before the bell rings startling me enough that I fall out of my desk. I get up off the floor and run to my locker filling my messenger bag with my belongings and heading outside to see Lydia waiting in her car. I walk up to the passenger door before the door is thrown open and I'm being yanked in. "Geez could you walk any slower." she says before starting the car and driving off. "Yes, yes I could have." I reply sticking my tongue out. There is a slap placed on the back of the head, I wince before grinning at a smirking Lydia. We look at each other before bursting into laughter. We reach the mall and Lydia gives me a predatory smile and fear crosses my features. "Welcome to Hell." she says before dragging me out of the car. 

Lydia's P.O.V.

Looking at Stiles' slender, lithe form I decide that he needs some damn good skinny jeans to cover that nice ass of his. He comes out of the dressing room in purple skinny jeans and a grey henley. I whistle as a crimson blush attacks his face. "Stop it." he stutters pushing his glasses up his nose, he then sniffles adorably when the sleeve of the henley brushes his nose. I laugh loud as he covers his face with the sleeves making him look even more adorable. "You know if you quit wearing such baggy clothes you'd have guys trying to eat you alive." I state rolling my eyes and he once again sneezes. "I don't see how that's going to help." he replies with a huff. I push him back into the dressing room with a chuckle. This is going to be a long but fun day. 

Derek's P.O.V.

God, I hate lacrosse practice, it's a pain in the ass. Coach had us doing drills today. I'm better hurry up I'm supposed to meet the gang at the mall. Speaking of the gang I saw Lydia wander off earlier today, she came to class after with this ridiculous smile. "What are you so smiley for?" I ask letting out a chuckle, she smiles more devious before replying "Oh just someone with...potential" I groan slamming my head down on the desk, "Lydia I don't, you know, swing that way!" I whisper yell. She laughed she fucking laughed at me. "Oh honey I didn't say what his potential was." she says with a smirk that says 'You'll have to wait and this conversation is over'.  I was really confused after that, but hey she said 'His' which means it's a guy. I wonder if he's cute. "Oh he's fucking adorable I'm not even kidding." Lydia whispers, which tells me I said that out loud. I laugh at my stupidity before turning around and ignoring her for the rest of class. She said she'd meet us at the mall with the 'potential as she called him. Well lucky us.