Why Are You Hiding That?

Disclaimer: Song is not mine, it is Knockin' by Freddie Stroma

Stile's P.O.V.

Why is this my life? I mean no one even notices me, not really except Scott and Cora. Cora is Derek Hale's little sister, the amazingly popular, sex- god Derek Hale. So incase you haven't already picked up on it I have a slight crush on him. Oh yeah to top off my life I'm gay, not even barely noticeable but full on 'Hey I'm a twink' gay. I groan as the lunch bell goes, slipping my messenger bag on I head to our music room. I slide my guitar out of it's hiding place, I managed to get a mic setup with being a klutz. I smile to myself slightly before strumming out familiar chords for a song. 

I'm lost in a world that rattles my brain

I'm cleaning up my life from the mess you made

Oh o, Whoa-oh-oh 

My soul's in debt but my bills are paid

I'd give anything just to make an escape

Oh-oh o, Whoa-oh-oh 

So you can keep knockin', knockin', knockin'

Baby, you're knockin'

But there ain't no way I'm ever letting you in

Not again

So keep on knockin', knockin', knockin'

But baby you're better off walking

'Cause I ain't gonna let you in

Never again, no not again

So, so long honey there's no debate

We lived in a dream then faced to fate

Oh o, Whoa-oh-oh 

And I'm scared to engage so I stare at the stage

And pour out my heart to the blank of a page

Oh o, Whoa-oh-oh 

Ah ah ah

So you can keep knockin', knockin', knockin'

Baby, you're knockin'

But there ain't no way I'm ever letting you in

Not again

So keep on knockin', knockin', knockin'

But baby you're better off walking

'Cause I ain't gonna let you in

Never again, no not again

Lydia's P.O.V.

I was walking past the music room when suddenly a voice rang out. An amazing voice, it's probably one of the lacrosse boys. Oh, they are so busted and are getting teased at every game. I walk into the room the voice getting more electric with each step closer. I'm shocked to see long fingers strum across the guitar and a face adorned with hipster glasses bobbing along while playing the song. "Stilinksi?!" I screech shocking said boy. "Oh god please don't tell anyone, it's not even worth telling anyone I'm not very good!" the boy squeaked face bright red, eyes open wide like an owl. "I smirk before replying "Okay, on the condition that you finish the song you were playing." he flails for a moment before nodding and returns to strumming. 

I went out on a limb again

I guess I had to lose to win

I was too confused to know which way to turn

And she could be a millionaire

Be a model I don't care

'Cause baby there's nobody home

Nobody's home, yeah

So you can keep knockin', knockin', knockin'

Baby, you're knockin'

But there ain't no way I'm ever letting you in

Not again

So keep on knockin', knockin', knockin'

But baby you're better off walking

'Cause I ain't gonna let you in

Never again, no not again

The boy's cheeks are bright red after he finishes the song. I, on the other hand, am shocked beyond belief, I mean who would have thought that this gangly boy could sing like nothing you've ever heard. I squeal before launching myself at the boy nearly toppling him over. "Whoa hi there!" he says with an adorable lopsided grin complete with dimples cut into his cheeks. "I better not be getting felt up by you" I say suddenly serious, then he actually laughs before saying something completely unexpected. "Well, you kinda lack the equipment I like to feel up!" My face burns before I land a slap on his shoulder. He pouts before grinning, I take this time to check out what he's wearing. "Honey, you need a makeover." I say rolling my eyes, he scoffs and makes a dramatic flailing motion before nodding in defeat. "Today after school meet me outside." I say with finality before sashaying out into the hall.