Chapter 11

Katelyns pov
Today is the day of the date. It is 12:35 and the date is at 7:45. Well I guess I should ask kawaii~chan and aph for some help. Sigh I didn't want them to know oh well. "Aph kawaii~chan come here please!" I called. A few seconds later they were at my door. "What does Katelyn~sama need? Kawaii~chan had to stop making ou-she means making a cake for Zane~senpai." Said Kawaii~chan. "Wait senpai!? Kawaii~chan..." said aph. "Um anyway what does Katelyn~sama need?" "Well I'm going on a date with Travis and I need some help." I said. "Wait date?! Katelyn why?" Aph asked. "I um l-lost a bet. Yeah that's it." I said." Ok let's cover our ears though" aph said. "Ok." I replied. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHA MY SHIIIP!"Kawaii~chan screamed. "Let's get you ready now!" Aph squealed.
4 hours later
-------------------------------------------------------
I looked in the mirror and I was beautiful.

My hair was curled and I had some lipstick on and instead of the heels I had my brown converse on

My hair was curled and I had some lipstick on and instead of the heels I had my brown converse on. It was now 4:35. I played Minecraft on my computer until 7:40. I went downstairs and waited. I heard a knock on the door it was Travis. For a guy with crutches he looked good. "M'lady." He said as he held the door and struggled. I went quickly to his car. We drove for a while and we were at the movies! "What movie are we seeing?" I asked Travis. "Well my icicle we are seeing nine lives." He said. " ok and my icicle?" "My nickname for you. What's mine?" He said. "Um how about my demon?" I asked. "Fine with me." He said. By now I had our popcorn and drinks and we were sitting down. The movie started and I put my arm around Travis.

Time skip to the end of the movie
-------------------------------------------------------
"That was a great movie!" I said. "I'm glad you liked it. But that's not all." He exclaimed. "Really? Where to next." I asked. "That's a suprise!" He said. "Aw Travis you know I hate surprises." I pouted. "Close your eyes" he said. I closed my eyes and about 15 minutes later we arrived. He led me even tho he struggled and I smelt trees. We stopped and he told me to open my eyes. I did and it was beautiful a picnic by a lake I loved it. I wasn't hungry neither was he. He had told me earlier that his cast was water proof but I was still surprised when he asked me to go swimming. " Travis I don't have a swim suit." I said. "That's where your wrong!" He said as he pulled out a beautiful blue swim suit.

I got changed and he did too he had green swim trunks

I got changed and he did too he had green swim trunks. By the time we were done it was 11:50 so we headed back. Once we were at my house we went to my room. From there we had oh how should I put it "fun". So yeah I hope he used protection.

Well this took a turn of events. My typing thumb is numb now. So yeah I didn't think I would ever write something like this. My friend doesn't know if she should be proud or disappointed in me. So yeah buh bye.
Word count:565