Chapter 8

Katelyns pov
I was so happy until Jeffery came with his soldiers. "Get away from her you you demon!" Jeffery yelled. I looked over at Travis in his demon form. "T-Travis I d-didn't know you were a demon." I said shocked and frightened. "I'm part demon my father is a demon so yeah." He said in a demonic voice. They started to battle and I suddenly floated off the ground I had white wings and a blue sword. "Your a emotion demon I don't know why or how but we need to defeat him!" Yelled Travis blocking a hit from Jeffery with his green sword. The ends of my hair were orange saying that I'm scared. We fought but when I was fighting a soldier I heard Travis scream from pain. I quickly turned around and saw him on the ground with a pool of blood around him. Jeffery had stabbed him in the chest. My hair turned completely red indicating I was extremely mad. I swung at Jeffery but all the sudden every one ( Jeffery and the soldiers) disappeared. The last thing I heard was "I will be back..." I turned to my normal for so was Travis and I knelt by him and yelled for aphmau. She came running and asked what happened. "I'll explain later call an ambulance!" "Got it"

Magic time skip brought by wolves
-------------------------------------------------------
We were at the hospital and waiting for reports on Travis. "Alright you can come see him now." The nurse said. Every one went in except me. I went in last by myself. As soon as I went in there my heart stopped. Travis was hooked up to so many machines. I knelt by him and held his hand. I cried so much. Then I heard a sound I didn't want to hear.
Beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Sorry for a cliffhanger and sad ending to the chapter but hopefully I can update soon! I have two new books called: my online diary...ugh friends and when the wolf cries. Go check them out buh bye.
Word count:348