Chapter 14

Katelyns pov
The doctor just called and said that I'm actually 5 months pregnant not 1. Wow I told Travis he is very happy today. He just seems a little off. He hasn't been home a lot and when he is he is extra happy. I wonder why. My phone starts ringing. It's Travis. I pick up.
Travis Katelyn
Hey Travis what's up
Hi Katelyn I know this is out of the blue but want to go on a date tonight?
That was random but sure. What time?
About an hour after I get home. I will be home around 6:30.
K love u see u den.
Wuv u too
Bye my demon
Bye my icicle
*phone hangs up*
Well that was strange. I wonder why he wants to go on a date so randomly.
Travis' pov
I just got off the phone with Katelyn. We are going on a date tonight. I want to propose to her. I love her her with all my might. I'm going to be a dad soon too. I'm sure she will like this ring.

I sure like it I'm so excited to propose

I sure like it I'm so excited to propose. I'm going to take her to the mountains into a beautiful cave. Time to get a tux.
Time skip to the date.
Still Travis
Ok I'm ready. I have a regular black tuxedo on with a green tie. (Pic above)I told Katelyn to dress a little formal so I hope she did.
Katelyns pov
Ok I'm ready for my date with Travis. I have on a light blue frees that goes to my knees.

 I have on a light blue frees that goes to my knees

I walk downstairs to a bloody nose Travis. He notices and starts laughing. I join in. Once all of that was cleaned up we headed out. About 15 minutes later we arrived at the mountains. "Travis why are we here?" I asked. "You'll see." He replied. We climbed up the mountain luckily I was wearing my converse. We reached the top and I saw a picnic in a beautiful cave. It had blue crystals hanging around a picnic in the middle and a open skylight thing above it. "T-Travis." I said lost for words. This place was more than beautiful. "You know this place isn't special because of this." He said. "Why is that?" I asked. "This place. Don't you remember?" He said. All the sudden memories came flooding back to me. A long long time ago before my mother died I remember. Me and a little white hair boy. Climbing the mountain. "Travis I remember." I said. "It's not the only thing I love ether." He said. I turned to him down on one knee. "Katelyn firefist." He began. "I love you. More than anything in the world. I love you and our babies. Katelyn I would die for you. Do anything. Do Katelyn firefist would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He said. Tears of happiness flowing flowing from my eyes. "Yes Travis I love you too. Yes I will marry you." I said. For the rest of the night we had fun. We went home and went to bed. I love my Travis so much. I don't know what I would do without him. With that I fell asleep.

Well guys what do you think? I nearly cried writing this. That's all buh bye.
Word count:559