Chapter 16

Katelyns pov
I woke up this morning and looked at the clock.
10:38
I got up and did all of the normal morning routine things I'm not going to bore you with all of that. I went downstairs and saw my dad,and all of my brothers crying. "What happened? Why are you all crying?" I asked them. "Katelyn, sugar pea, your brother max. Today's his surgery, 11th birthday, and his chances of surviving have lowered to 10%" my dad said. Oh no I can't lose him. I promised he would be ok. I stood there shocked tears in my eyes. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my phone. I texted the only people that came to my mind.
A-aphmau k-Katelyn t-Travis n-Nicole l-Laurence
K-G-guys
T-KATELYN IS EVERYTHING OK?!
K-n-no nothing is ok
N-Katelyn where are you?
K-in pheniox drop (A/N just pretend they live in a town called mystreet)
N-why are you there?
A-yeah I thought you were at home with Travis
K-n-no it's too close to 3:00
L-Katelyn it's only 11
K-ITS CLOSE ENOUGH
A-ok Katelyn all 4 of us are coming and probably Dante. I am going to leave amilea with Aaron. We will be there in ten minutes. What's the address.
K-16493-2 phx street(A/n I don't know)
A-we will be there soon
And with that I turned off my phone. I locked my bedroom door. Yes I have my own bedroom. I just sat there. No why him why not me. He doesn't deserve to die. No Katelyn don't think like that he's going to be fine you promised. My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I went downstairs and saw Laurence,aphmau,Travis,Nicole, and Dante at the door. "H-hey guys." I spat out. It wasn't until now that I noticed I was crying. "Come on in. We will go to my room." I said and lead them to my room. I started to explain what happened. "Only Travis knows this but my youngest brother max is in the hospital with a lung disease and today is his surgery and he only had a 25% chance of surviving." I said. "Katelyn you said has it gone up?" Travis asked calmly. "N-no I-I-it went down. To 10%. I'm a terrible person I promised him he would be fine and now look. 10% chance of survival." I said while crying, anger and sadness in my voice. The ends of my hair where purple. Sad and angry. Blue and red make purple. "Oh Katelyn..." they all said. "Sugar pea it's 2:30 time to go to the hospital!" My dad shouted. "Guys? Come with me?" I asked hardly trusting my self to speak. "Of course." Nicole said comforting me on my right Travis on my left. With that we were on our way to the hospital I cried the whole way there. We got there and stood in front of a sign that read "Phoenix drop hospital" and we walked in.

Well that's where I'm leaving off. I was too tired, emotional, and my thumb hurts to write any more. Sorry no new characters today. Hopefully in the next to chapters or so. Buh bye.
Word count:562