Chapter 15

Katelyns pov
I was at home. Bordom. That's what I felt. Travis and everyone really were at work.
Knock knock
Someone is at the door. I got up and went to the door and answered it. It was Jeffery. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Look Katelyn let me explain my self." He said. "Fiiine." I said. I let him in and sat down on the couch. "Look Katelyn I don't know if you remember but I'm actually just protecting you. In reality I'm your biological brother. I'm 21 only a year older then you. I left after mothers death. I couldn't face the family. I have been doing this to protect my little sister. Katelyn please please forgive me." He explained. I was in shock. I couldn't believe this. "Ok I forgive you. I always knew a part of me was missing. We NEED to go visit dad I will text Travis and let him know. Go pack and meet me here in 10 minutes!" I said while pushing him out the door.
10 minutes later
I was all ready we just got to dads house he met me in 5 minutes not 10. Ding dong. I rung the door bell. My dad answered after some shuffling. "Sugar pea! It's so good to see you I've been meaning to talk to you and. Huh? J-Jeffery I don't know what to say it's been so long come in come in." He said. We headed inside and caught up he was super excited when I told him I was pregnant. "Alright now time for bad news." My dad said. On no. "It's your brother max he he has a lung disease and he is in the hospital. They are going to preform surgery tomorrow and h-he only has a 25% chance of surviving." He continued. No no this can't be happening we need to visit him. "We need to go visit him he he can't die." I said. With that we left. About 20 minutes later we arrived at the hospital. "We are here to see max firefist." I said. "Room 204." Said the receptionist. We headed there and went in. It was me, dad, Jeffery, Caleb, and Casey. Once we were in there max smiled weakly at us. Then he had a coughing fit. He was ok though. I went over to speak with him. "Yay S-sissy Katelyn." He said. "Hi max." I said. "I will be ok right?" He asked. "Yes you will I promise." I said and we did a pinky promise. "Now get some rest." I said. We left and went home. (To dads). I texted Travis.
Travis Katelyn
Hey I'm saying 2 more days. My 10 year old brother is in the hospital and is having surgery tomorrow. He only has a 25% chance of survival.
Ok that's fine with me. I'm sure he will be ok he is related to you after all.
Ok night Travis
Night
And with that I fell asleep.
Ok I'm crying right now. Warning major feels coming. Buh bye.
Word count:516