Chapter 18

Katelyns pov
Today. Today at 3:00 is Max's funeral. I'm wearing at black dress that goes down to my knees. I'm 6 months pregnant so my belly is big. Ok here is the list of people going to the funeral.
1.Aphmau
2.Aaron
3.Dante
4.Nicole
5. My dad and brothers.
6.Travis
7. Me
8. Garroth
9. Laurence
10. Cadenza
11. Lucinda
12. Serenady
13. Destiny
14. Zane
15. Vylad
16. Kawaii~chan
Wow lots of people are coming. Hmmm I wonder where Travis went.
Travis' pov
I need to find Serena- owww "watch where your going!" Someone said. I stood up to see serenady. "Sorry you were just the person I'm looking for." She didn't respond. Instead she pulled me into the basement. Oh yeah we are in katelyns dads house. Any way she sat me down then froze. Suddenly I heard her voice but in my mind. "Hi Travis. Sorry if that seemed a bit weird. I'm a were wolf and this is called mind-linking. Only werewolfs can do it. The only way humans can is if a were wolf mind-links them first. The way it works is you just think and I can hear your thoughts. Try." "Ok I'm trying. Is it working?" "Yep I can hear you loud and clear." "Ok so why did you drag me down here, quite literally?" "Heh sorry. Any way I have a question. So I've been feeling strange towards you. I was wondering if you felt it to?" "Yeah I just thought it was my dads warlock powers that I inherited or something." "Wait warlock dad? My dad is a warlock too. I'm pretty sure that's why I'm a were wolf." "I'm going to stop you and ask, what's your last name?" " mine is valcrum. How about you?" "This explains everything. Serenady, that's my last name too! Pop quiz. A question only a valcrum can answer. Did your mom die of lung cancer?" "Yes she did. Her name was winter." "Serenady do you know what this means?" "Yes you are my brother." "Wow how old are you seren? "I'm 21. How about you? Btw I will be 22 next month." "Dang it. I'm 20 my birthday is next week." "Ha so I'm older we are both may babies mine is may 21st." "Mine is may 4th" "ha may the 4th be with you. Uh oh it's 2:30. I'm going to cut off the mind link you go find katelyn." And like that she was gone. Wow I never knew I had a sister. I'm going to go find katelyn.
Katelyns pov
Where is Travis?! Oh there he is. "Hey Kate. Are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah I guess so." I replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to after the funeral.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still katelyns pov
I'm so sad nowwww. Ughhh. Oh well I'm home now with Travis, destiny, and serenady. It's 8:35 and time for bed. I just can't sleep. I'm so stressed out about our wedding and our future kids and- my thoughts were cut off by Travis. "Hey babe you alright?" He sounded concerned. "Yeah just can't sleep I'm really stressed out." I replied. "Awww I'm sorry come here I will give you some TLC." What's TLC? "What's TLC?" I asked, voicing my thoughts. "It means Travis love and care." He said shyly. "Aww come here dork." We laid down and cuddled. And like that we fell asleep.
I know I know it's short. I'm sorry it's just really late just don't judge me I'm like half asleep right now. Here's an idea if you want good books and chapters check out Unifluff77 . I'm going to try and upload again tomorrow. It's the least I can do for joking with you guys. I'm sorry I'm going to go to bed now. Good night my wolf pups and don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow
And share
Thanks guys buh byeeeeeee
Word count:657