Chapter 13

I'mmmmm baaaccckk!!- Layla
Everyone ruuuunnnnn Layla's back!!!!!!

Katelyns pov
Time skip 1 month later...
It's been a month since I found out I'm pregnant. Since then Aphmau had her baby. (She hid her bump well I guess...MAGICAL-Layla)It was a girl! They named her Amilea. She has black hair and sapphire eyes. She is 5 weeks old. Today I'm going to the doctor to get an ultrasound. My appointment is at 6:58. Right now it is... holy craappp it is freaking 6:57. I need to do a Layla and ruuunnn?
Time skip to da hospital.
I got in the doors at 6:57.99. Now it's 6:58. "Ms. Firefist we are ready for you." The nurse said. I got up and went to the back room. They measured me and took the ultrasound. "Ma'am would you like to know the gender of your baby?" The nurse asked. "Hold on let me call the father." I replied.
Bold=Katelyn   Italics = Travis
Heyyy Katelyn
Hey Travis would you like to know the gender of our baby?
Sure but it's up to you
Ok I'll ask and tell you when I get home!
Ok byeee love you
Love you too
Call ends
"Sir we would like to know the gender." I said. "Ok the gender of you baby is...

... your having twins! Congratulations one boy and one girl!" He said cheerfully. I was speechless. "Ok." I said while walking out.
-------------------------------------------------------
Time skip to when she is home with TRAVIS
-------------------------------------------------------
"Travis I'm hoommeee." I said while breaking down the door. "My door! What's the gender?" He asked. "Um... about that..." I said nervously. "What's wrong?! What happened? Is everything ok?" He said while hugging me protectively. "Well.. we are having 2 babies twins one boy one girl." I said happily. His jaw dropped to da floor when I said dat. He was so happy so we went and had some chocolate tacos!!!!

Da end Layla helped with most of it! Say hi Layla!!

Haiiii but ya I did help with a lot of this and I think I'll just put my comments in italics for now on well ya...

Yeah sounds like a plan gurl!! Is that really all we are talking about? No comment on the chapter?

Oh no I commented earlier did you not see??

Well I know that I let you. Oh well I guess we will end it here? Buh byeee

Word count:408