Chapter 12

3 weeks later
Katelyns pov
About a week ago Travis asked me to move in with him! I'm so excited we found a house in the neighborhood and we moved in and we have furniture. Once we were settled in we started to watch tv. I was feeling sick so I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. Travis came in and held my hair back. Once I was done I really wanted something spicy. "Travis I really want something spicy to eat." I said. "But you hate spicy stuff." He said confused. "I know but it was random now I want olives." I said. "Ok?" He said. "We went to the kitchen and I threw up again. I ate some olives and invited every one over for a sleepover. People coming: Aphmau, Aaron, Zane, kawaii~chan, Dante, Nicole, Lucinda,Garroth,Laurence,and cadenza. Once everyone was there we got in our pajamas and played truth or dare. I was first. "Hmmm Laurence truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare!" He said confidently. "Kiss... GARROTH on the lips!" ( I SHIP THAT-Layla)I screamed. They both turned red. Laurence went up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. They both turned redder if possible. It was his turn. "Aphmau truth or dare?" He said. "Truth." She said. "Who do you want to have kids with?"He asked. She blushed a deep shade of red as did Aaron. "Um it's time to tell them." She said to Aaron. "Ok everyone Aphmau is pregnant!"He said. ( so Katelyn and Travis weren't the only ones that were busy)Everyone was in shock. Once we snapped out of it she chose me. "Dare"I said confidently. "Take a pregnancy test." She said. "Ok but so you know it's going to be negative." I said. I took the test and went into the bathroom.

Travis pov
After about 10 minutes Katelyn didn't come out of the bathroom. I decided to go check on her." Oh and guys me and Katelyn are dating." I said then went to the bathroom. I heard "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SHIP" ( 🚢 -Layla )as I walked there. I knocked no answer. I went in and Katelyn was on the floor knees to chest crying. I asked her what was wrong.

Katelyn pov
Travis asked if I was ok. I showed him the test and his jaw dropped.
Positive
I don't know how this happened but he suggested that we tell the others. "I also told them we were dating." He added. I nodded yes. We went back to the living room and told them we had an announcement. "As you know me and Travis are dating." I said. They nodded. "Well I'm going to to to..." "spit it out." Lucinda said. "I'M HAVING A BABY CHILD." (BABY gone Microsoft.. our friends in Girl Scouts will understand -Layla )I screamed. Everyone's jaws dropped. After they were out of there shock state they congratulated me. It was midnight so we went to sleep.
Dream
I was in the hospital by my moms bed. She had lung cancer and the doctors told us the cancer was going to her heart. Me,my 3 brothers,and my dad were crying. I was right by her because I was the closest to her out of all of us. Then I heard her say "no matter where I am I will always love you." Then as a miracle she survived. Next week me and my younger brother went with her to the store. I was 12 he was 11. We were looking at cereal when we heard " put your hands up and give us your money!" My mom refused. Then the robber aimed for me. He shot. My mom stood in front of me. I heard her scream and sirens. She was gone. All because of me. It was me. It was me. My fault. My fault.
"My fault!" I screamed in tears. Travis hugged me and I told him about my dream. "It was my fault if I wasn't there she would still be here it's my fault." I said in tears. Travis comforted me and said " but if you weren't there she would be broke. It's not your fault." "T-Thanks Travis." I said. And with that we went to sleep.
When it seems there's no hope someone is always there to help.

Well this was emotional. I thought I was going to cry. Well that's all I can say buh bye!

Well at least you used my advice for it at least part of it oh well -Layla OUT *Dab with a peace sign *

What advice? I'm confused. Wait why are you in my book again I let that t-rex get you when we went to da dinosaurs. Oh well buh bye!

OH you mean cucumber? He's my pet bre bre? Remember? I screamed "he's so cutteee " and I brought him home did you not see Him in your closet? Oh dear..Layla OUT *dabs with a peace sign *

WHAT?! HE'S IN MY CLOSET!! Uh oh. Ahhhhhhhhhh don't eat me this is my book!!! "I'll save you" screamed Zane. *he stabbed cucumber* thanks zane but how did you get here? "Teleportation." "I'm here too." Oh no Travis Layla help it's Travis. *zane is kissing me now* me:faints he kissed me. Buh bye.

AHHHH CAN I GET KISSED TO IT WILL BE PART OF MY DREAM AFTER THAT I JUST NEED AARON GARROTH LAURENCE DANTE VYLAD JEFFERY GENE ZENIX AND MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE!!!* zane and Travis looks at each other * "RUN!" NOOO PLEASE COME BACK!!! Layla out...*Sad dab with a peace sign*

Tsk tsk Layla oh well cucumber is dead now I'm Zane's girlfriend. *Zianna appears out of no where. "Oh zu zu I knew you could get a girlfriend now kiss. *me and him kiss* buh bye

NOOO NOT CUCUMBER !! *sniff sniff* OH WHALE  I STILL HAVE GARROTH IN YOUR FACE!! *garroth comes out of the imaginary closet * "I'm here now" Good *i kiss his face off* OHHH NOW WE BOTH NEED TO GET MARRIED TO BECOME SISTER IN LAWS!!!
The boys: oh no..
LAYLA OUT *dabs with a peace sign *

Ok buh bye word count:1039