Problems we have Now A Days

Shamore's Note: I hope you guys read this bok like the first..but any-who. Down to the boring story. ↓

********************

1) I hate it when your parents be on the phone talking about you like your ass not sitting there hearing her conversation. For Example:

Mom: girl can u beileve the -says ur name- is so damn lazt. You: -stares at her with kevin hart face- Mom: He doesnt do anything in this damn house. I be like damn..... at least wait till I leave or some shit

2) You know your black when you get made because someone takes to damn long to order there food. For Example: -you just pulled up at Wendy's - You: Hey, can I get a number two and....-you then turn and ask your friend what they want- What do you want? Freind: -takes forever- ughh, let me get ughhh........ You: Ughhh, is not on the menu bitch!!!

3) I hate it when I offer to pay for somebody, so they start taking advantage of the whole thing by ordering lot of shit like you gots that kind of money. like Damn..slow down my nigga.

Your ass better get some thing of the dallor menu or something cause a nigga still broke.!!

4) Yall Dont know how made I be when im watching tv, and every got damn commercial that I see got damn white people.....Like Damn, Why The Fuck I Never See Us Black Niggas On There!!

5) I found out santa wasnt real because one day I asked for and Xbox 360 right.....and I got a fukcing can of pineapples.

And all I have to say is this......... Dear Santa Clause, me and my hommie got rral tight beef with your ass, so u should never fucking come to my hood, cause my homies got they gwap and shit ready for yo ass......so Hello mother fucker!!!!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♡

Okay im done, should I continue this book or just finish book one...Or have both?? Idrk, but I hope you guys liked it. Comment and Vote please !!♡♥