☆You Know You bck When★

☆★☆★→→→→

[ Mama's Be Like ]

←←←←☆★☆★

1) When your mama ask you why you not behaving in school, but she already know the answer...

Mom- "So why is your teacher calling me?"

You- " Idk, what she say?"

Mom- " That You Was Disrupting the phucking class!! "

You- "Well bitch, if you already know the answer, dont phucking ask me"

2) When your mom invites over her friend tht you don't like..

Moms Friend: -walks to your mom- "Girl I dont know how you do it, your son bad ass hell bitch"

You: -Runs inthe living room- " No im not old lady, u just mad u dont get no dick!"

Moms friend: -turns glaring @ you-

Mom: " Hey, shut the hell up and get the phuck out! "girl im so sorry bout tht "

You: -walks away slowly glaring at the lady- " its not over..."

3) When your mom threatens you in her "calm" voice....

You: -laying down playing the game-

Mom: -comes and turns it off- " Boy if you don't get you ass off this couch and clean up, I Will hurt you so hard you gone be looking like no neck Benzino, no get the hell up!"

You: :0....damn

4) When mamas complain about letting her cold air out

...

You: -going out side to your squad- "Whooo, wats up squad"!

Mom: "CLOSE MY MOTHER PHUCKING DOOR LETTING ALL MY GOD DAMN COLD AIR OUT"!!!

You: -closing da door- "dang she be tripping, aint even give me a chance"

5) When your mom yelling at you, and you shrug your shoulder...

Mom: -Yelling- "I DONT GIVE A PHUCK, YOU STILL A MOTHER PHUCKING CHILD WHO LIVES UNDER MY GOD DAMN ROOF!!!"

You: ...~Shrugs while looking out the window~

Mom: -turns around to hit you- "BITCH SHRUG THEM AGIAN!"

☆★☆★→→→→

←←←←☆★☆★

(Girls Be Like)

1) Tht moment when the girl stop talking in the middle of her sentence...

Girl: "girl come on, i dont give a phuck, cause these hoes know!... -rolls eyes and walks off-

You: ....... -Looks around- what yall know?..

2)when girls cant play a game....

-bowling-

You: -goes and just throws the ball-

Boy: "haha, damn babe you suck "

You: - sucks teeth- "what you think I care, I dont care". "this not my phucking sport I don't like this "

☆★☆★→→→→

←←←←☆★☆★