you know your black...part (6)

1) you know you black when you got a mama that will go all types of ghetto on your ass before asnwering the phone, but when she does she get all proper. Example: -phone ringing- Mom: -cursing u out- im gone beat you mother fucking ass if u dont get up ther and clean that damn room, try me today bitch, try me today. -answers phone- Hello...yeah hi this is her.

~~~~~problems~~~~~

1) I hate new naiboors man. You ever had a naiboor, that borrow yo shit...and keep it so ling...you got to borrow it back. You: like aye man u got a broom I can borrow. Naiboor: naw man. You:-yells-Man u got my goddamn broom!!

2) for u duds out there. You ever notice how your in high school, yall your mamas baby. But once you graduate, yall that nigga walking around the house,like dang.

3) I hate being broke man. Im so broke, it a nigga robs me..they will just be practicing. Like damn, I dont got nothing but pictures and shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Pimps♡

I always wonderd, wat ever gappend to pims man. What if micheal jackson was a pimp. it would be him and tito riding around in a cadillac and shit. M.j: Slow down tido..slow dow tido damn. Is tgat my hoe over there sitting on the curve?..Lrt me out, come her gurl..I said come here gurl!!