Chapter 8

Harry's POV:

I was about to go to bed when I heard a knock on my front door. Who the hell could that be, it was almost 11? I cursed under my breath and got out of my warm bed. I was only wearing boxers but I could care less. I took the steps two at a time and reached the door.

I opened the door to a crying Sandra.

"Sandra?"

My mouth hung open. Okay maybe now I cared that I wasn't wearing anything but boxers. I caught her starting at my body and the tattoos visible on my arms. Her cheeks started to turn red.

"I'm so sorry, for coming here, I didn't know-I-I'll just leave-yeah-okay bye," she mumbled and started to leave.

"Wait! Come back!" I screamed after her, I watched her tiny body heading down the long driveway. She kept walking, damn this girl is going to be the death of me. I ran into the dark and it was freezing. My feet felt numb, but I chased after her. I stumbled into her and had to grab onto her to keep us both from falling.

The fire started in my fingertips and moved into my arms straight to my heart. I took a deep breath and released her.

"Why, why are you here?" I gasped. I looked down at we suitcase,"Do you need a place to stay for the night?"

"Yeah but it's okay. I'll just go
somewhere else," she rambled. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back up the long driveway.

"You're staying with me," I commanded. I peeked out of the corner of my eye and saw her smile. I liked doing that, making her smile instead of always frowning. I reached the door and lead her inside to my living room.

Sandra's POV:

His hand on my arm made my stomach churn. I had to act like he wasn't making me giddy, there was no way he would ever like a slob like me. That made me kind of upset, he would never like me back. I shook the thought away,we were together right now at least. I continued to smile. When he lead me inside it was awfully quiet.

"Are your parents home?" I whispered.

"Nah, they are on vacation for the week and a couple days," he responded.

I nodded my head. And looked around the house. It was huge, the living room was bigger than my actual room.

"Erm, so are you going to tell me why you are here?" he asked.

"Me and my mom got in a fight and I'm just done with her. So I decided to leave," I answered simply leaving out the fact that if I did not leave she would probably beat me to a pulp.

"So you decided to move out in the middle of the night?"

"Yeah."

"Oh okay, do you always fight with your mom?" he pushed.

"Yeah."

"Are the fights really bad?"

"Yeah."

"Does she hurt you?"

"Depends what do you mean?" I asked him back.

His confidence seemed to dwindle down. He didn't meet my eyes,"Did she ever yanno, like hit you," he mumbled.

I tensed for a second. What was I supposed to say? Do I tell him the truth about her or lie and say no? I went with my gut, and looked at the floor.

"Uhm, sometimes."

He tensed.

"How often?"

"Every day," I cringed, Harry's eyes went wide with concern and anger.

{A/N: okay so 161 reads and 24 votes THANK YOU SO MUCH! I thought this book would get like 3 votes and 10 reads but wow! so I love you all for reading! and if you want more or want to tell me stuff about the story comment stuff! Or if you just want to ask any questions you can comment too!
but I'm so happy and I hope you like the book so far! }