Chapter 29

{BEFORE YOU START IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT LIKE I FEEL SO BAD :((((PLEASE FORGIVE ME ILY}

Sandra's POV:

It was like being stuck in the middle of being dead and alive. I could hear my shaky breathing, so I knew I was alive. But it was so dark and cold where I was.

My head was pounding and my ears were burning with the constant sound. My body ached and I could feel the blood drying up along my arms and face, staining my body a dark maroon.

The only thing I could see was a blur of black and the only thing I could hear was a low buzz of a voice.

Everything sounded muffled, it was sort of like when I used to hid in my bed, trying to get away from my mother.

I tried to open my eyes, but the weighed a ton, and I couldn't open then. I tried to move my fingers but they were too heavy too try to move. I tried to catch what my mum was saying, something about "moving", "remembering" and "Harry".

Harry.

My mind went into a frenzy. Was he okay? I never even checked on him, I don't call. I just stood their when my mum came in, frozen in fear. How could I have been so stupid!

Panic filled my mind and traveled down to my worried heart, making it clench with pain.

I felt a drop of cool liquid, slid down my face. Another from my other eye, gliding down my cheeks. I started to hyperventilate, choking air, I started coughing like a maniac.

Footsteps echoed my ears and a silent scream and my mother ran to my side.

Finding the strength to mumble out something I forced out,"Haz..."

I let the dark pull me back under, at least I was safe from my own thoughts here.

***

Muffled screams woke me up this time. The sound of pounding flesh against pounding flesh. Screams that hurt my head.

Inhuman sounds racked their way into my brain. Filling my insides with even more numbness, and my mind begging me not to come out of the dark.

The screaming slowed down, turned into cries of agony. A low whimper managed to escape my lips as I felt myself start to shake.

I felt 4 hands around my body, lifting my up from wherever I was.

I decided to let them take me somewhere else, I found the comfort in my own mind and drifted back out of reality.

***

I felt lighter than normal. Like I was as light as a feather. And I also felt, warm. I was cozy, with heat radiating every part of my body. It was nice.

I also could hear more, almost complete sentences.

"...been out cold for 3 days since we found her..."

"...her mothers dead..."

"...overdosed..."

"...found her boyfriend almost dead..."

"...his pulse was so low..."

"...started to turn blue..."

"...we found him too..."

"...luckily we got to him before it was too late..."

"...he'll be up and walking tomorrow..."

"...stop by tomorrow..."

The voices were delicate and so familiar.

The news all let me in shock and made my insides stir with mixed emotions. I was assuming they were taking about my mum and Harry.

My mum was dead.

She was gone from this world, I would never have to worry about her finding me again. I wouldn't be beat by her ever again. All the pain would be gone, it would all finally go away.

Warm tears bubbled up in the corners of my eyes and I started to form a small smile. Forcing through the heaviness
and darkness, because I was finally free, I was alive and Harry was safe.

"...smiling, look..."

"...hear us?..."

"...Sandra?..."

"...open your eyes..."

My smile grew as each word they were saying started to grow clearer in my ears. The fuzzy images became sharper. My weighed down body turned lighter. I kept pushing towards being awake, I was trying so hard.

Whoever was with me still were repeating words of encouragement into my ears. Their voices were warm and comforting. They held up my head for support and I could feel their gaze burn into my skin. My eyes started to open up a crack, enough to let in a blinding light.

"...keep going!..."

"...so close..."

"...c'mon Sandra!..."

But soon all the energy drained out of me and I felt my half opened eyes shut again and my smile go limp.

I could feel the bodies next to me sink down with me and I could feel their sulks. Someone rubbed my arm, and patted it lightly.

"Soon," they mumbled, playing with my hair.

Soon.

{A/N; another short chapter blah I'm so sorry:( it's the end of the school year for me so everything is getting crazy with tests and finals, but it will all be over in June woo!
I'll be able to update more freely then, and go through old chapters to make this book the best it can be!
-
thank you so much for 30k + reads it means so much to me😘
-
please vote and comment! I love your fangirling(or boying) and feedback(:
much love and stay safe!}