Day 54

So I want to talk about Satan's and how he gains access and things like that. So the enemy can gain access when we want him to we can allow him access in our life. We can open the wrong door in our life and that's how Satan gains access. He isn't gonna attack you directly he will do it with the people around. He will also challenge Gods word and Gods spirit. When you get God in your life God will come and when you let God in that's when he starts to attack you. Satan is gonna challenge Gods word he will have a loud voice and tell you the wrong thing. There are some red flags. These are things that the enemy will do. The first one is temptation. Stuff the enemy has for you may look good but just because it's looks good doesn't mean that it's good. Everything isn't good. Another thing is the enemy will stoke at your mind. We have to stop justifying if you have to justify it probably not the right thing. God wants our obedience. Another one is fear. Fear can come from all kinds of sin. When you walk I. Fear you walk through sin. Another  one is acult. Acult is demonic. The enemy can gain access with acult. You have to have the mind of Christ you need the rest. If it's not of God its of the devil. The last one is sexual sin. You need to guard your eyes. Those are something the enemy can gain access. Don't let him. I love this song it goes like "God is fighting for us pushing back the darkness lighting up the kingdom that can not be shaken in the name of Jesus enemy's defeated and we will shout it out shout it out." God is fight for us. He will help us.