Chapter 12 - Perfect Love story

(Beyoncé's P.O.V.)

'GET HER, GET HER NOW!' I was running again, I don't know what part in my life made me decide to do this

''Attendents on the 444 vehicle please answer''

''Officer Carter on.''

I kept on running til I reached that hooker, we needed her to talk.

'Get her! Fast!' I screamed at my partner and then suddenly I heard two guns shots 'SHAWN! I told you not to shoot!'

'Well it's ok babe, I got her'

'Oh you're just crazy'

'Crazy in love, give me some sugar' I slapped him on the butt and kissed him on the lips, now that we had that hooker we could make her start talking.

'Take this bitch down to the station' I told one of the cops that was there. 'I'm seriously telling you, they have got to start respecting the FBI agents more!' I told Shawn he nodded and we both laughed.

After I got out of the hospital both me and Shawn got offered a great job of solving crimes at the FBI, I hesitated in taking it but then it is the most fun to work with my fiancé.

We've been through a lot of mission now and with my experience in running and hiding I did a great job, just this time I wasn't being chased, it was just such a relieve. Shawn and I have been together for almost 4 years now and he proposed just last week, in the most romantic way ever, in a boat. I just love boats, I feel like it's the only way I can actually relax. That night it was a good thing that we stayed way from the coast that way nobody could hear us screaming.

'Hey the Carters are back!' Derek shouted, he was one of our best friends down at the office

'Not the CarterS quite yet, Derek' Shawn played and we both laughed.

'Hey anyway when is the wedding?'

'We don't know yet, but it's gotta be on the 4th, that's all we know.' I said. 'Well Derek we got work to do, see ya around!'

'When is the wedding tho?' Shawn said as we started walking towards the interrogation room

'I don't know babe, you really want to start planning?'

'I don't know, I just want you to be my wife as soon as possible' He said as he gave me a kiss.

'Oh don't mind me, I'm just gonna listen to you too brag about your happy life' The hooker said in an ironic tone

'My life is gonna be happy as soon as you start talking, now c'mon!' I said as I slaped the table, but what I really wanted to do was slap that bitch. I bend over the table to look her in the eyes.

'Babe, do you mind leaving us alone for a minute?'

'No not at all, but... Dinner at 8 tonight babe?'

'Yeah, meet you outside' I said as I winked at him, he gave me one big slap in my ass before he was gone, I checked if the door was really closed

'So... you got 3 seconds to tell me where John Morissey is at and how did he escape, Go!'

----------------------

So this is the end of our story, I hope you liked it, In the end Bey was still a bad ass bitch with an atitude and they finally ended up together! But as you see there's definitly gonna be a sequel!

Thanks again for all the support you guys gave me through the story!